Take on AFC East today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take on AFC East today.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First of all let me say this, The Jets arent that good but Buffalo is that bad. I know the jets fans are going to be gloating over a great win but that offense will be figured out by other teams soon just like they did to miami. Buffalo Is Terrible and New England will own the division again. So that puts the dolphins in 3rd place in the Division in my opinion.

New England 12-4
Jets 9-7
Miami 5-11
Buffalo 3-13

Buffalo is awful. All those idiots that proclaimed Buffalo would be a playoff team can pretty much eat ****.

Patriots are still the team to beat in the division. What else is new?

Pays 100 millions to Mario to improve their defense=6 touchdowns again you by the jets

Which btw Mario specifically looked bad

Week one AFC East game, so I don't read much into it (remember, the Bills have blown the Brady led Patriots out in week one), but I did not think the Bills were any good before this game and they did nothing to change my opinion. Their defense still isn't great and Ryan Fitzpatrick is still a bad quarterback.

Same story every year. Patriots head and shoulders better than everyone else, one team competes for a wildcard team, and the rest are fighting to stay out of the cellar.

anyone can beat the bills and i believe if the dolphins can get it together, they can the jets in week 3......LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!

Yeah Buffalo is the real joke of the day, people actually expected them to be better.

I found myself all off-season screaming at fans in this NFC market I live in saying "dude they're the Bills, they suck, and the Dolphins will be better than them."

I believe that.

anyone can beat the bills and i believe if the dolphins can get it together, they can the jets in week 3......LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!

NO SHOT.
The Dolphins will have the worst offense in the league, by a mile.
If they win more than 4 games with a rookie QB and that subpar cast, it will be a miracle.
If defenses key to stop Bush, how exactly are the Dolphins planning to score?
You saw it today ... ZERO playmakers.

The Dolphins won't score 30 points against the Jets in both games combined.
The Bills have a much better roster than the Dolphins.
Its going to be another long season in Miami.

NO SHOT.
The Dolphins will have the worst offense in the league, by a mile.
If they win more than 4 games with a rookie QB and that subpar cast, it will be a miracle.
If defenses key to stop Bush, how exactly are the Dolphins planning to score?
You saw it today ... ZERO playmakers.

The Dolphins won't score 30 points against the Jets in both games combined.
The Bills have a much better roster than the Dolphins.
Its going to be another long season in Miami.

The jets still suck

"always do" ? what ?

the Jets beat the Dolphins early in the season in 2010 on a Sunday night, where the Dolphins made Sanchez look like the 2nd coming of Marino in the 1st quarter. It was week 3 of the season (Miami was 2-0 at the time) and the Jets offense made the Dolphins D look like minced meat in the 1st Quarter and the 2nd half after everyone here was hyped over wins against Buff and a crappy minnesota with an old and done Brett Favre. The Jets controlled the game and led for 90% of it. Miami was struggling from behind through the whole 2nd half trying to catch up.

And last year in 2011 the Jets beat Miami in NY on a Monday night in October... It was Miami's 5th game of the season, and the game wasn't close. The Jets controlled the game all the way and beat Miami 24-6.

It's far from a given fella this early in the season with the dolphins in flux with new schemes new coaches on offense and defense, and a crappy roster to boot. It's hilarious when fans of crappy teams try to gloat against anybody & couple it with baseless facts they try to spew. lol. It's a form of inferiority complex syndrome

Last edited by a moderator:
My take is the posters who mocked the Jets the past few weeks were really setting themselves up for today. Well deserved. I couldn't stop laughing as that score mounted. It was bad enough to comfortably ignore all the talent on the Jets roster, but it reached new heights of absurdity when we were told the Dolphin cuts who were picked up by other teams didn't mean anything because two of them were claimed by the Jets.

Otherwise, the league always seems to grant New England road openers against foes that simply aren't ready. The line looks like a gift and plays out that way. Tom Brady versus Jake Locker at -5. Last season it was at Miami -4.5 (opening number that jumped later) and in the dominant 2007 season I seem to remember it was at the Jets -6.5.

Getting Green Bay out of the picture toward unbeaten in week one was awesome but I'll worry about the Patriots until they fail. This league is ripe for a deep run at unbeaten every year, given all the passing. Luckily San Francisco is one of the very, very rare contrast teams, enough to take care of the Packers. I hope I don't have to worry about the 49ers down the road.

Back
Top Bottom