Take THAT Kansas City | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take THAT Kansas City

pigskinguy said:
I'll take a 4th this and a 1at next year. Hopefully the Cheifs tank and miss the playoffs.

Yeah, wouldn't it be fun to have a team to root against just because we'd get a higher draft pick. PULL THE TRIGGER ON THAT DEAL CARL PETERSON!!!

dolfan4good said:
You're right. I must have skipped that when I skimmed the article. Sorry to doubt you! I'll never do that again! At least not without re-reading the article first! :lol:
wasn't even my post you were doubting :lol: i saw the post you did wasn't sure what it was about and re read the article :cooldude:

testtubetimmy said:
Wanny would have traded away Surtain for a pack of baseball cards, an ice cream cone and some mustache wax.

then he would have pooped his pants. Maybe drooled on himself.

You really think he would have held out for that much? Man you know squat, He would have done it for the mustache cream straight up. :roflmao:

what happened when indy was offering a 2 and a 4th

:roflmao:
finsnchips said:
i think it might come down to a 4th this year... and next years 2nd, maybe even 1st.
:roflmao:

WELL I WILL SAY THIS MUCH. YOU MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.:shakeno:

:eek: SABAN LOOK INTO MY EYES....YOU WILL TAKE THE FOURTH ROUND PICK AND BE HAPPY WITH IT....KING CARL WILL NOT MAKE A HIGHER OFFER. NO MATTER HOW BAD WE NEED HIM.:eek:

:evil: KC PHANTOM :evil:

kcphantom said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

WELL I WILL SAY THIS MUCH. YOU MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.:shakeno:

:eek: SABAN LOOK INTO MY EYES....YOU WILL TAKE THE FOURTH ROUND PICK AND BE HAPPY WITH IT....KING CARL WILL NOT MAKE A HIGHER OFFER. NO MATTER HOW BAD WE NEED HIM.:eek:

Lol, I'll just be interested to see Peterson get lambasted when all he offers isn't enough and Randy Moss is killing your corners.

kcphantom said:

Then have a fun year with another TERRIBLE defense that gets torn up every game. Just because your offense can score 30 a game, doesn't mean you win when your d gives up 35...

Remember we don't NEED to trade him. you even said you guys NEED him BAD!

kcphantom said:
KING CARL WILL NOT MAKE A HIGHER OFFER. NO MATTER HOW BAD WE NEED HIM.:eek:

Fine with us. We'll just keep him. We're not the ones going up against Randy Moss twice a year.

kcphantom said:

Homie, your on drugs....Maybe if this were last year Spielman would've given it up like a dumb@$$. Saban won't let that happen. Can't blame em for trying, though.

Moss?

Dolfan2788 said:
I hope Moss dominates their rookie or Warfield with 12 receptions 180 yards and 3td's their first time out against the raiders. Carl Peterson will look like a total douche.

Get off of Moss' jock ... he is one of the biggest punks in the league. How can anyone root for an A$$HOLE like that?! I don't care how many TD's he'll catch. He plays to the beat of his own drum.

Thank God the Fins don't have him!

:yell:

Jaj said:
This is so stupid. Carl Peterson is a moron. I hope Indy or San Diego jumps in and takes Surtain away...

Preferably San Diego. They have 2 1st's and I would laugh my *** off at moron Peterson if Surtain went to another team in their division. Peterson deserves to be f--ked in the *** on this one.

Back
Top Bottom