Take THAT Kansas City | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take THAT Kansas City

testtubetimmy

Supreme Lord Emperor
Reaction score
Check out miamiherald.com. New article about how theres no way we'd ever give up Surtain for less then 2nd rounder.

Come on, we payed a 2nd for Feeley, and they want a FOURTH for Surtain, arguably one of the best players on our team?

Our team doesnt suck THAT bad.

testtubetimmy said:
Check out miamiherald.com. New article about how theres no way we'd ever give up Surtain for less then 2nd rounder.

Come on, we payed a 2nd for Feeley, and they want a FOURTH for Surtain, arguably one of the best players on our team?

Our team doesnt suck THAT bad.

Times like this I wish you guys still had Wanny as HC.

I love Saban. Wanny would have cracked and taken the 4th rounder in this situation.

Wanny would have traded away Surtain for a pack of baseball cards, an ice cream cone and some mustache wax.

then he would have pooped his pants. Maybe drooled on himself.

This is so stupid. Carl Peterson is a moron. I hope Indy or San Diego jumps in and takes Surtain away...

I hope Moss dominates their rookie or Warfield with 12 receptions 180 yards and 3td's their first time out against the raiders. Carl Peterson will look like a total douche.

testtubetimmy said:
Wanny would have traded away Surtain for a pack of baseball cards, an ice cream cone and some mustache wax.

:roflmao:

Saban wants a 2nd + a late rounder. As KC's 3rd is non-tradeable and probably wouldn't want to give us their 1st....if they want Surtain they're going to have to cough up their 2nd in addition to the 4th they're presently offering (or 5th/6th).

KC really wants the CB spot taken care of before the draft and Law is a lot more of a gamble so I think they'll make the right offer before the draft.

testtubetimmy said:

LOL, thats awesome!!:lol:

Wannstedt would not have traded Surtain for a fourth. He would have already re-signed him to a prohibitive long-term deal that does not allow us to add any decent players on the offense because now Surtain alone takes up 47% of our cap space.
"But from a defensive standpoint, this deal made sense," he'd say. "He may take up a bit of cap room, but hell, we won four games without a running game this year, we can win at least 5 or 6 next year if we can just get AJ to stop throwing so many picks."

jbond said:
Saban wants a 2nd + a late rounder. As KC's 3rd is non-tradeable and probably wouldn't want to give us their 1st....if they want Surtain they're going to have to cough up their 2nd in addition to the 4th they're presently offering (or 5th/6th).

KC really wants the CB spot taken care of before the draft and Law is a lot more of a gamble so I think they'll make the right offer before the draft.

He wants second a a "middle" rounder". 2+4? 2+5?

Base it off of another trade that happened. The Pats sent a 3rd to Arizona for Duane Starks. Surtain is on a higher level then Starks....hence Surtain deserves a 2nd round pick.

Surferosa said:
He wants second a a "middle" rounder". 2+4? 2+5?
i think it might come down to a 4th this year... and next years 2nd, maybe even 1st.

I see us keeping Pat and then signing him to a long term deal after the season.. 14 mill in money is a little much, but I think we'll get him to his numbers through incentives..

Back
Top Bottom