Take This With A H. U. G. E. Grain Of Salt: Jim Harbaugh To Miami When He Returns To Nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take This With A H. U. G. E. Grain Of Salt: Jim Harbaugh To Miami When He Returns To Nfl

Do you think he would make a good HC for the team?

• Yes

Votes: 94 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 18.3%

• Total voters
Ross, being a big Michigan booster, has probably had discussions with Harbaugh unofficially telling him its an open checkbook when he's ready to jump back to the NFL.

I think this is the main thing that keeps these rumors out there- the connection to Michigan, not sure much else.

Well, sorry, butt, 1-2 more years of Mr Gase according to my innerd sources. Mr. Ross is not happy, but understanding of Mr. Gases situation. And RT17 will start next year according to the same innerd sources. Oh yeah, Phins will not draft a QB till 2020.

The Ever Book It Baby, The Innerds Have Spoken VIPER

So basically the Dolphins and the Heat are waving the white flag until the 2020 offseason.

Saw this on the Dolphins Reddit page and followed the link. Again, take this with a HUGE grain of salt as there are better options out there for him as Carter lists in the video in the Tweet. But since the season is pretty much done I figured I would throw this out there for everyone to chew on.

As a long-time Fin fan, I'm skeptical of ANY potentially good news. we shall see, but I doubt it's anyone but Gase next year.
Given that, with the same personnel Gase has, what do my fellow posters think Miami's record would be THIS year were Harbaugh HC?

I'm looking for positive news on the next coach, not Jim coming to the phins.

Never liked Harbaugh as a player and like him less as a coach.

Stuff like this scare me. A coach at one of the top college programs in the country, able to recruit whomever without cap consequences etc, the lax college rules etc and he can't compete?
Yet, he's going to come to the NFL and light it up?

Obviously, it helps that he had some nice success with the 49ers and yet he parted ways with them.

At this point, our coaching staff is so bad that we're willing to give just about anyone a shot.

What am I missing. I thought the video link was saying this but it said nothing about us? It said Harbaugh to the Packers.....?

1056928850.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Leon Halip/Getty Images

I’m not sure anyone can confidently say what Stephen Ross’ next move would be.
Would he retain Adam Gase and the current regime?
Or would he get desperate, and make changes to the current regime.
We all remember Ross hopping in his jet and traveling west after the 2010 season, with hopes of luring Jim Harbaugh to South beach.
Weeks later, he was the HC of Ross’ beloved Michigan Wolverines.
But what if Harbaugh has his eyes set on the NFL? Could Ross have interest in the man that led the San Francisco 49ers to the Super Bowl?

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/1...iami-dolphins-could-be-his-prime-landing-spot

One can only pray.

And really the only reason one would vote no in this poll is because they don’t believe Harbaugh will stay long term.

I'm at a point where we should continue the coaching carousel until we find someone to take us over the hump.

And I don't care for the people that say a coach needs a few years to get his players and fully implement his playbook. McVay and Pederson......even Harabaugh when he coached the 49ers are perfect examples.

It's clear we have 2 problems. Coaching and QB play. Fix it already!

Isn’t it funny how fans argue for continuity when the last two head coaches were brought back for year 4 for that very reason despite being on the hot seat and it ended up being a disaster both times?

Back
Top Bottom