Takeaways From My Day At Dolphins-bucs Practice! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Takeaways From My Day At Dolphins-bucs Practice!

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
This was the best weather of any training camp I’ve attended...August anywhere in Florida is brutal...in Davie it’s hell on earth...overcast today and half the practice moved indoors into their beautiful indoor field.....

1) Preston Williams is a impressive receiver in person....and there is no doubt he is a stallion and has a special connection with Josh Rosen...noticed one moment where Josh and Preston had a private few words between plays, only time I’ve seen that in quite that manner.

2) Josh Rosen is QB1 on this team....Fitz was very “meh” on this day....Rosen had several throws that were “wow” plays....he is evolving and given a few more weeks...he will be ready to start week 1.

3) DeVante Parker had a very good day...the thoughts of Preston Williams and a healthy DeVante Parker starting outside...with all the speed we have at slot is exciting.

4) impressive day for Kalen Ballage....very elusive and fast...broke a long touchdown run.

5) O-line is the key to this season...if they fail to field a solid O-line...will be a long season and make judging Rosen very hard.

Attachments

• 4A5CB793-43C2-4205-9020-79CA400AAB42.jpeg
    4A5CB793-43C2-4205-9020-79CA400AAB42.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 63
Dude -- thanks SO MUCH for posting this!

And (BTW) making me jelous!

Hope you had a great time...

>>> get Preston's autograph and make sure its dated <<<

Went alone today...trying to convince the wife to go tommorow!

I had no idea how close I would get to the players here....great day...if I go bringing something to get signed.

FYI...I focused on offense today....but was impressed with Christian Wilkens athleticism in drills....and Jerome Baker looks like a stud with his added muscle!

Last edited:
This was the best weather of any training camp I’ve attended...August anywhere in Florida is brutal...in Davie it’s hell on earth...overcast today and half the practice moved indoors into their beautiful indoor field.....

1) Preston Williams is a impressive receiver in person....and there is no doubt he is a stallion and has a special connection with Josh Rosen...noticed one moment where Josh and Preston had a private few words between plays, only time I’ve seen that in quite that manner.

2) Josh Rosen is QB1 on this team....Fitz was very “meh” on this day....Rosen had several throws that were “wow” plays....he is evolving and given a few more weeks...he will be ready to start week 1.

3) DeVante Parker had a very good day...the thoughts of Preston Williams and a healthy DeVante Parker starting outside...with all the speed we have at slot is exciting.

4) impressive day for Kalen Ballage....very elusive and fast...broke a long touchdown run.

5) O-line is the key to this season...if they fail to field a solid O-line...will be a long season and make judging Rosen very hard.
Thank you for the good news. Half of FH just fixates on tanking the season. Maybe Josh Rosen is a very good young QB capable of development. Also good to hear that Parker, Ballage and Williams continue to play well.

Thank you for another perspective on training camp. Would love to hear more after today's practice. From what I've seen and heard from Rosen is positive. I like the fact that nothing is handed to him; I like the fact that he is getting better each week; he has the tools and now the game needs to slow down for him a little more. We gave Tannehill 7 years; lets give Rosen this season. Hopefully, the O-line can allow for a reasonable assessment of his skills.

Went alone today...trying to convince the wife to go tommorow!

I had no idea how close I would get to the players here....great day...if I go bringing something to get signed.

FYI...I focused on offense today....but was impressed with Christian Wilkens athleticism in drills....and Jerome Baker looks like a stud with his added muscle!

Just focused on O. Give a short summary of the OL. Are all 5 starters miserable, only 3, only the right side?

Just focused on O. Give a short summary of the OL. Are all 5 starters miserable, only 3, only the right side?

I think we all know we are in big trouble on the O -line....Tunsil is elite.....Dieter will develop I think, but still a question mark....Kilgore is a lower tier center....Jessie Davis should be a swing player backup at best on a good team.

Unless they fix it somehow it’s a great argument for sitting Rosen and playing Fitz.

I don’t think Rosen will survive confidence wise and/or physically behind this line.

I think we all know we are in big trouble on the O -line....Tunsil is elite.....Dieter will develop I think, but still a question mark....Kilgore is a lower tier center....Jessie Davis should be a swing player backup at best on a good team.

Unless they fix it somehow it’s a great argument for sitting Rosen and playing Fitz.

I don’t think Rosen will survive confidence wise and/or physically behind this line.
Thanks for your reports bro

I hope they're calling around other teams to try to upgrade this line This is downright ridiculous after all these years and the problem still not fixed

Back
Top Bottom