Talent Vs Coaching | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talent Vs Coaching

I see his tackling is still the same...

You better come harder than that when you tackle a dude who last name looks like it was created by a cat walking across a keyboard.

$9.3 mil if Wilson’s on the roster next year $1.3 mil dead cap hit if he’s released.

Easy decision.

It is definitely about talent, player talent and coaching talent. There is no doubt in my mind that coaches are growing into their new roles and that there are going to be mistakes. It is clear that the offensive scheme is better than the one last year since there are regularly open receivers. Last year the scheme was very predictable.

The coaches are the least of the problems. There is a lack of talent within the offensive line and tight ends player groups. When a jailbreak occurs during 8 blockers vs 5 rushers , then there is no other conclusion to reach. The team lacks talent. I suppose you could say the coaches should developed the players to handle this situation, but 8 vs 5 is a pathetic effort.

It is definitely about talent, player talent and coaching talent. There is no doubt in my mind that coaches are growing into their new roles and that there are going to be mistakes. It is clear that the offensive scheme is better than the one last year since there are regularly open receivers. Last year the scheme was very predictable.

The coaches are the least of the problems. There is a lack of talent within the offensive line and tight ends player groups. When a jailbreak occurs during 8 blockers vs 5 rushers , then there is no other conclusion to reach. The team lacks talent. I suppose you could say the coaches should developed the players to handle this situation, but 8 vs 5 is a pathetic effort.

You forgot RBs are inept in pass pro

Back
Top Bottom