Talk about a "monkey wrench" ( something that disrupts. threw a monkey wrench into the peace negotiations.) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talk about a "monkey wrench" ( something that disrupts. threw a monkey wrench into the peace negotiations.)

that sounds pretty closed minded to me.....lol

Read this post, and maybe you might change your mind. Something I just posted in another thread.

This is a weird draft. Lots of question marks about who and where. I think its going to be a league wide open for business type draft, where everyone is looking to make trades.

With that being said, the monkey wrench for me, would be for Miami to draft a RB at #18, when most expect a RB to be first selected towards late round one, early round two. That'll be a reach.

Pick #36 is where the expectation of Miami selecting one of the RB's is, anything else is a disappointment.

Not taking a Center or OG type on day 2 is going to be another monkey wrench type situation.

Lastly; trading Xavien Howard could throw a huge curveball, on the entire draft process, for Miami.

This is a weird draft. Lots of question marks about who and where. I think its going to be a league wide open for business type draft, where everyone is looking to make trades.

With that being said, the monkey wrench for me, would be for Miami to draft a RB at #18, when most expect a RB to be first selected towards late round one, early round two. That'll be a reach.

Pick #36 is where the expectation of Miami selecting one of the RB's is, anything else is a monkey wrench.

Not taking a Center or OG type on day 2 is going to be another monkey wrench type situation.

Lastly; trading Xavien Howard could throw a huge monkey wrench on the entire draft process, for Miami.

I think is not who is getting drafted but the fact that is a 3rd overall. We picked Ronnie Brown top 3 pick, and picking any of these receivers will end up a Ronnie Brown like pick. Flashes of greatness but production wasn't worth it. There isn't a clear cut answer as to why 2nd round receivers end up being more successful. Could it be they are in a better team? Could be it be who is throwing to them? Could it be that their 1st round speed receivers gain many yards against weaker defensive backs? Either how, 3rd pick should be spent on a player that will be with the team for a long time.

I would really like to participate, but since I go commando it appears I am not welcome to post in this thread.
Just wear a g-string, not much there and it's just enough to make it acceptable to participate. Win-win, that's what I do... :chuckle:

Parsons or any of the other defensive players with the pick at three would upset me. That pick needs to be Sewell or one of the top three WR’s.

I don’t care if they go offense or defense at 18. So as long as they get an immediate starter with that pick I will be okay. I just don’t want to take another Iggy with that pick who needs time to develop into a starter.

Any player who is taken in the top 18 in the draft should be able to come in and start immediately IMO.

Read this post, and maybe you might change your mind. Something I just posted in another thread.

Change my mind about what?

Back
Top Bottom