Tallahassee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tallahassee

Commie_000

The Commie
Reaction score
Hey guys, i've just been accepted to Florida State University, and while that's amazing and all, I just realized im going to be living in Tallahassee and 8 hours away from my beloved fins. I've lived in SoFla my entire life, so I'm spoiled with non-stop dolphins 24/7. Does anyone know of any bars or any place in Tallahassee that is a great place to watch the Fins? Also, can anyone who lives up there or has lived there tell me what the view on the fins are? A lot of fans and dedication, or is that more Jacksonville territory? All comments are much appreciated!

Commie_000 said:
Hey guys, i've just been accepted to Florida State University, and while that's amazing and all, I just realized im going to be living in Tallahassee and 8 hours away from my beloved fins. I've lived in SoFla my entire life, so I'm spoiled with non-stop dolphins 24/7. Does anyone know of any bars or any place in Tallahassee that is a great place to watch the Fins? Also, can anyone who lives up there or has lived there tell me what the view on the fins are? A lot of fans and dedication, or is that more Jacksonville territory? All comments are much appreciated!

Congratulations!

There's so much tail at FSU the last thing you're going to be worried about is Phins football.

Kudos to you buddy and sample as much as you can on the menu. College only comes once and after it's over real life swallows you!

Enjoy!

th_fsucowgirls-1.jpg

P.S.

I'm sure you'll find somewhere to watch games

A.J. Sport's Bar right on the Tennessee St.(The Strip)

Agreed alot of trim to be had.

Back
Top Bottom