Tampa Bay - Miami Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa Bay - Miami Game

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Buc-Fin game at Raymond James Stadium? This is going to be my first Fin Game and I want to get seats in a prodominantly Fin Section. I've got a semi short fuse and the last thing I want is to watch a game sorrounded by Bucs fans in my face the whole time.

I've read that Fans Unite and buy out sections to away games, will that sort of thing not be decided until the week leading up to, or should I/We know in advance?

Thanks.

I was in the Louisville section when they played USF and got upset a year ago.... it was fun as hell. Double overtime, best game i've ever been to.

Planning to drive down from Toronto with a friend of mine who's a Bucs fan. As of now, plan is to go to the the game against the Bills in Buffalo on the 9th and then keep on driving to Tampa for the Bucs game the next weekend.

genx23 said:
Planning to drive down from Toronto with a friend of mine who's a Bucs fan. As of now, plan is to go to the the game against the Bills in Buffalo on the 9th and then keep on driving to Tampa for the Bucs game the next weekend.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rawk:

im planning on going myself

a bunch of Fin fans from Gainesville will be making that trip with me this year. We will be wearing the colors well and doing our best to out tailgate them in the parking lot then watch those bucs get the yucks kicked out of them.

spydertl79 said:
I was in the Louisville section when they played USF and got upset a year ago.... it was fun as hell. Double overtime, best game i've ever been to.

Spyder if you get your hands on a few extra tickets let me know ok?

I'm going with a group of dolfans and we bought 20 lower endzones right in the middle from the group ticket office. They scalped us, but what the hey? The Dolphins won't be back there before 2010 at the earliest.

Anyway, they make you buy a tailgate pass with the ticket. It includes 3 hours of food and drink including beer. Total cost is $140 a ticket and we all pitched in a little more to make a gameday t-shirt. If any of you are interested in joining us, I may can get additional seats with our group. We are on the opposite side of that loud damn pirate ship. If you want more info on the group ticket deal just go to the Bucs site and you can see the $140 cost and what you get for it.

If you can't afford the $140, or don't want to spend that much, you can get in on the shirts if you like for $12 plus shipping. I should have the artwork tomorrow sometime. The idea is to have a sinking pirate ship with a proud Dolphins standing on top if it after conquering it. It should look pretty cool.

By the way, Bucs tix ain't easy to get and they don't come cheap unless you don't mind nosebleeds. You may be able to beat $140, but not by much and then you gotta buy your own lunch and beverages.

My e-mail is dnsford@aol.com if you want to contact me about any of this stuff.

phintastic said:
I'm going with a group of dolfans and we bought 20 lower endzones right in the middle from the group ticket office. They scalped us, but what the hey? The Dolphins won't be back there before 2010 at the earliest.

Anyway, they make you buy a tailgate pass with the ticket. It includes 3 hours of food and drink including beer. Total cost is $140 a ticket and we all pitched in a little more to make a gameday t-shirt. If any of you are interested in joining us, I may can get additional seats with our group. We are on the opposite side of that loud damn pirate ship. If you want more info on the group ticket deal just go to the Bucs site and you can see the $140 cost and what you get for it.

If you can't afford the $140, or don't want to spend that much, you can get in on the shirts if you like for $12 plus shipping. I should have the artwork tomorrow sometime. The idea is to have a sinking pirate ship with a proud Dolphins standing on top if it after conquering it. It should look pretty cool.

By the way, Bucs tix ain't easy to get and they don't come cheap unless you don't mind nosebleeds. You may be able to beat $140, but not by much and then you gotta buy your own lunch and beverages.

My e-mail is dnsford@aol.com if you want to contact me about any of this stuff.
dude ive got a couple of people that would love to go to that game, im in miami where is it that ur at. BTW that deal sounds sweet and not expensive atall especially with all the stuff that u get.

i am going to come down from gainesville with a bunch of fins fans and we are going to tailgate it up. when it gets closer and we have our tickets arranged, i will give more info, if you are interested, pm me and i will keep it saved till i know more.

I have been planning on going to that game since the schedual was released, myself and a few friends are planning on heading up there from the Boynton Beach/West Palm Beach/Greenacres area. I say everybody in that area that is heading up there should put up our Dolphins flags and make a motorcade out of it.

i wanted to go to that game to since its only an hour and 15 mins away from me as opposed to 4 hours to miami, but since i bought my season tix i dunno if im gonn ahave the cash, cuz the family would want to go, and i need an authentic jersey before i take the wife to a football game...

I just moved to Tampa from Louisville....I remember that game it was a great game....but I'm still pissed.

I plan on going to the Miami/Tampa game Oct 16th....I'll be looking for the phins fans at tailgating.

I also absolutely have to make a game in Miami this year also....It will be my 1st Dolphins home game ever.

Back
Top Bottom