Tampa Petition for CBS to show Chief vs Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa Petition for CBS to show Chief vs Dolphins

Xeus24

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys I need your help to get this around post it on all dolphin boards you might be on. The is is a petition for CBS to show Chiefs vs Dolphins. Tampa is the only part of Florida not showing the game on Sunday which is ridicules they are not showing the only Florida team playing during the 4 pm time slot. :thanks:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/KCvsMIA

Congratulations, the petition is now signed
soeksstopsignradsemf-1.jpg

Good luck, but the are showing Peyton Manning vs the Super Bowl Champs no matter what.

Just so you know, this is an NFL rule that allows the Bucs to make this decision. It is NOT up to the local CBS affiliate. I have suffered through this since 1978 when my family moved to the Tampa area from Homestead.

I live in St. Pete but have yet to find a spot to watch the games with dolphins fans anywhere in the bay area. Where yall watch the games besides your homes when we're on tv??

Signed. I called yesterday and griped at this number: (212) 975-3247. Calling is more annoying to them. We just gotta spam them and show them we don't play.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just so you know, this is an NFL rule that allows the Bucs to make this decision. It is NOT up to the local CBS affiliate. I have suffered through this since 1978 when my family moved to the Tampa area from Homestead.

Thats bull... what the hell does Bucs have to do with a AFC team... Guess they dont want to lose fans.

All these stupid rules!

I go to wing house or Applebee's, applebees if I'm low on cash. They just opened a BWW next to to the cheddars I work at in p park, so I might check it out.

Either way it sucks, I just wanna stay home with johnny walker and drink away the inevitable pain of watching my beloved 8-8 dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom