Tampering Happens All The Time - Only The Dolphins Got Penalized | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampering Happens All The Time - Only The Dolphins Got Penalized

How about benching Matt Ryan for Sam ****ing Ehlinger when Ryan was able to play.
The Colts have been tanking for years and the NFL always look the other way. Hiring Saturday, who had zero coaching experience in the NFL or college to be their head coach after firing Reich was just another example of them tanking for a higher draft pick.

Reich probably refused to go along with them tanking the season and that is likely why he was fired and replaced by Saturday.

Saturday is a good friend of Irsay and he had no problem going along with tanking the season so the Colts could have an opportunity to draft one of the top two QB’s in this years draft.

Nothing will happen to the Colts because Irsay obviously can tank all he wants to and the league just ignores it.

I've been waiting to be penalized for tanking. No Really, I'm being serious.

I've tanked my toilet several times over the years. Still nothing happened.

image000000_12.gif

See what I mean? No penalty!!! I'm golden.

I think this all boils down to that POS Flores and his racial BS allegations. Basically that douche bag spent 11 years with the most notorious cheating franchise in sports history, the Patriots! Yet, his supposed moral dilemmas did not surface until after he was fired by the Dolphins. I think the Dolphin's and more specifically Ross got hit hard because of everything that was going on in its entirety with the Flores BS investigation. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Without Flobitch and his child like reaction to being fired, nothing would have ever came of this.

100% agreed.

The irony is they did this to appease the Flores situation but the result did nothing to satisfy Flores.

Suck for Luck was real and obvious

Funny how we know where certain high profile players will wind up in FA before it begins right.

Lastly I don't trust Poyer and his liking that tweet. I believe it's a conspiracy to set us up for tampering allegations lol

How about benching Matt Ryan for Sam ****ing Ehlinger when Ryan was able to play.
Lovie Smith fired right after the game, after his first year. After he decided to go for 2 which won the game and knocked them out of the #1 pick.

Yeah read this on Profootballtalk today also - looks like the key thing is - "Its only tampering if you get caught!" And of course, Dummy Bruce Beal got caught. Nice job Beal - can't wait till Ross croaks and we have the tandem of you and his daughter running the ship...

Last edited:
They were penalized for making the nfl look bad. Nothing more

Tanking is not against the rules necessarily. Someone has to finish in last place. It’s the fact that it came out that Ross was willing to pay Flores for each loss. That undermines the game. Houston hired Lovie Smith and started Davis Mills. That’s an obvious tank job.

Yeah read this on Profootballtalk today also - looks like the key thing is - "Its only tampering if you get caught!" And of course, Dummy Bruce Beal got caught. Nice job Beal - can't wait till Ross croaks and we have the tandem of you and his daughter running the ship...
Beal is out of the ownership equation. I’m sure the daughter will sell

Surprised so many people are agreeing with the This all started with Flores narrative.

Does nobody remember Richi Incognito and "bully-gate"? What a bunch of BS!

This [Miami taking heat for **** that EVERY other team does] pre-dates Flores.

Surprised so many people are agreeing with the This all started with Flores narrative.

Does nobody remember Richi Incognito and "bully-gate"? What a bunch of BS!

This [Miami taking heat for **** that EVERY other team does] pre-dates Flores.
this is what happens with this owner!

We really didn't get caught. Flores snitched

Tanking is not against the rules necessarily. Someone has to finish in last place. It’s the fact that it came out that Ross was willing to pay Flores for each loss. That undermines the game. Houston hired Lovie Smith and started Davis Mills. That’s an obvious tank job.
You do realize that the penalties against Ross and the Dolphins were not in regards to Flores’s claim that Ross offered to pay him to lose games? That claim was never proved.

Ross and the team were penalized for contacting Brady and Payton prior to them being eligible to be in contact with others teams in the league.

It is quite obvious that teams in the league are in violation of this same rule because reports about players signing with a certain team are always being reported before teams are allowed to contact players.

Ross was sanctioned because he fired Flores and Flores claimed he was fired because he was a black head coach. To appease the media that believed Flores, with no proof, the league penalized the Dolphins for something every team in the league does all the time.

Back
Top Bottom