Tampering Happens All The Time - Only The Dolphins Got Penalized | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampering Happens All The Time - Only The Dolphins Got Penalized

Of course everyone knows tampering exists. But keep something in mind: The NFL is not run by 'the league office' or Roger Goodell. All of those individuals serve at the pleasure of the ownership cabal, which protects its own interests. The fact that Steve Ross repeatedly gets penalized for being caught doing stuff is symptomatic of a few things, such as the reality that he's a bungler and can't keep his damn mouth shut, but ultimately there's one very simple root:

The other owners do not like Steve Ross. They still think of him as an outsider. He does not get the protection that the rest of the cabal enjoys.

Think that should be fairly obvious by now.

I think this all boils down to that POS Flores and his racial BS allegations. Basically that douche bag spent 11 years with the most notorious cheating franchise in sports history, the Patriots! Yet, his supposed moral dilemmas did not surface until after he was fired by the Dolphins. I think the Dolphin's and more specifically Ross got hit hard because of everything that was going on in its entirety with the Flores BS investigation. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Without Flobitch and his child like reaction to being fired, nothing would have ever came of this.

Except we'd likely have Sean Payton as Coach and Tom Brady as the QB?

I'm not sure how i feel about that.

I think this all boils down to that POS Flores and his racial BS allegations. Basically that douche bag spent 11 years with the most notorious cheating franchise in sports history, the Patriots! Yet, his supposed moral dilemmas did not surface until after he was fired by the Dolphins. I think the Dolphin's and more specifically Ross got hit hard because of everything that was going on in its entirety with the Flores BS investigation. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Without Flobitch and his child like reaction to being fired, nothing would have ever came of this.
He's a bloody rat!

200w.gif

Except we'd likely have Sean Payton as Coach and Tom Brady as the QB?

I'm not sure how i feel about that.
I'd take that in 2019 as we'd also probably have had a Super Bowl.

It’s not the dolphins. It’s that the dolphins had a coach that got fired and decided to expose them. Most probably play ball, Flores got butt hurt that he was fired and didn’t play ball.

Of course everyone knows tampering exists. But keep something in mind: The NFL is not run by 'the league office' or Roger Goodell. All of those individuals serve at the pleasure of the ownership cabal, which protects its own interests. The fact that Steve Ross repeatedly gets penalized for being caught doing stuff is symptomatic of a few things, such as the reality that he's a bungler and can't keep his damn mouth shut, but ultimately there's one very simple root:

The other owners do not like Steve Ross. They still think of him as an outsider. He does not get the protection that the rest of the cabal enjoys.

Think that should be fairly obvious by now.
yup. hopefully ross the bungler finally did something right w fangio signing am worried this is all one big jinx and they will tell us no deal in a few days!

Stephen Ross brought Bruce Beal into the fold, when he had no business doing so.

When you let a Tom Brady loving Patriots fan, co-own and eventually succeed Ross as the primary owner, what else would you have expected to happen?

If Stephen Ross had testicles, we'd still have a first round draft pick but he doesn't, so we don't.

The league allowed Beal to be involved in our franchise and then penalized us for it while he walks away a billionaire free of punishment.

I wish for nothing but the worst for Bruce Beal. All the bad things that can happen in life, hopefully happen to him.

Ross and Beal can choke on each others d1cks.

Article linked to below is correct. Same for tanking.
There is something about the Dolphins. Only they could get penalized, and harshly, for something everybody does.
The worst part is in regards to the tampering, and the tanking, they failed at both.
Brady never ended up here. Whatever tampering they did, was irrelevant.
The tanking accusation was even worse. Regardless of the grand plan from the team, it was not enforced on the field of play. They were trying to win, and did win towards the end of the season. Flores wouldn't play Josh Rosen. We beat the Bengals. The Bengals actually successfully tanked, got Burrow, and nobody said a word!
So Dolphins in both respects. Tried two things, failed at both, and were the only team in NFL history actually penalized, while the team that actually did it got away with it.
Yes, these issues are co-mingled. Even though the NFL only punished them for tampering, they were punished for tanking as well. The NFL wanted that issue buried, and they over-penalized them for tampering alone.
Then of course I think the over-riding factor here was Flores and a broader set of accusations, which are serious. So the NFL buried the Dolphins to try and make it all go away.
In a relative sense it is unfair, and annoying. Everyone tampers. Teams tank all of the time. The Dolphins didn't even actually tank. Flores was fired because he was impossible to deal with, and was destroying the offense and any chance Tua had.
But for whatever reason this organization is jinxed, and we got buried for failed tampering, when teams that succesfully tamper suffer negligible penalties at worst.

While true,the dolphins just make it too obvious. The Dolphins are overly blatant. There is a discreet way to tamper . Its like they dont care if they get caught

Back
Top Bottom