Tank for Tua smokescreen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tank for Tua smokescreen?

Well when I wanted to trade Tua and that was just yesterday I was asking for 3-1st and a 2nd my thinking was this Miami team is just so void of real talent we need picks, today I started looking into Tua and Trevor more spent 4 or 5 hour looking at them both and I still need more but I will say this if we have the 1st pick and Tua is there I'm not moving on from him. Both QB's our excellent and both destined to be up there in the top tier of NFL QB's, Right now I would give Tua and edge over Tevor passing the football and reading a defense.

What actually bothers me today is our 2019 draft and the trade of Tunsil, should of went offensive line with the top 3 picks and keep Tunsil so if and when we draft Tua he has at least some protection. Also wondering what going on with Minkah, you can't be Saban's pet and not be the smartest football player on the team, something isn't right here.

I personally think Tua, Lawrence, and Herbert are overrated.

But if we pass up the chance to draft Tua after all of thjs stupid tanking I may stop watching the Dolphins.

I am tired of stupid moves on this geam by the front office and akipping over the guy everyone is calling the consensus best QB in the draft would be the last straw for me.

Back
Top Bottom