Tankersley cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankersley cut

I am honestly kind of impressed he managed to stay on the team as long as he did while contributing literally nothing on the field. My only guess is that because he was on IR and didn’t take up a roster spot they didn’t care.

I am honestly kind of impressed he managed to stay on the team as long as he did while contributing literally nothing on the field. My only guess is that because he was on IR and didn’t take up a roster spot they didn’t care.

Well, I mean...he did have to be here last year. You can't tank without Tank.

giphy.gif

Lippett looked like a solid boundary corner for the next 4-5 years before his achilles injury. That injury was really a bummer.
Yep that hurt us. And we lost the safety we signed from Detroit. And then got tj McDonald Can’t remember safety name.
those two injuries hurt.

I liked the pick coming out of Clemson but it didn't happen and he had bad luck with injuries. We have better players on the team that are healthy. I wish the kid luck catching on with another team.

Think he actually
Might have made a good safety. Wishing him well.

How did he waste it if he was always hurt? Sounds like that was beyond his control. It's not like he was always suspended for drug use or being in trouble with the law.

When he wasn't hurt he played terribly after his rookie year. Seems a waste to me.

When he wasn't hurt he played terribly after his rookie year. Seems a waste to me.
IDK why ppl forget this. He never played well.

He had a couple nice plays here and there, but his technique was horrible, and for every good play, there were several PI/holding calls.

Back
Top Bottom