Tanks for nothing! Did the Dolphins just ruin their offseason plans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanks for nothing! Did the Dolphins just ruin their offseason plans?

You mean the guy that fell in the shower and missed two games? Perhaps you mean the guy that close to the lead in false starts? Good tackle but not great. Maybe is the guy who's going to want to be the higest paid OL in the league next year? He's certainly not worth what we got for him, quit whining, we heard you the first time.

If that's your reasoning on why he's not a great tackle .......SMH

I think the only team that doesn't make that Tunsil trade is one that is ready or nearly ready to make a SB run. Tunsil himself said he'd make that deal.

I think we are taking a QB with our own pick whether it’s at 3 or 10. I also believe all the QBs will be there For us to choose from except for Burrow

There's a chance Tua goes back to Bama for another year. If this happens we should trade down and load more picks for 2021 which looks like being a great QB draft class.

We can still pick a QB in this draft say Love or Hurts and see how that plays out knowing the 2021 draft will be a good one for QB's.

There's a chance Tua goes back to Bama for another year. If this happens we should trade down and load more picks for 2021 which looks like being a great QB draft class.

We can still pick a QB in this draft say Love or Hurts and see how that plays out knowing the 2021 draft will be a good one for QB's.
Are you seriously suggesting we design our whole offseason, and draft around whether a guy with a very serious, probobly ability altering injury goes back to school?

In the meantime the jets are the first team in history to lose to two teams that were 0-7 or worse in the same season. So glad Gase is their HC and hope they keep him for a few more years.

Are you seriously suggesting we design our whole offseason, and draft around whether a guy with a very serious, probobly ability altering injury goes back to school?
You must have the Tua hate goggles on because the OP never said to pick up Tua, he said they should trade down pick up more picks because the 2021 draft has a great crop of QBs to select from.

You must have the Tua hate goggles on because the OP never said to pick up Tua, he said they should trade down pick up more picks because the 2021 draft has a great crop of QBs to select from.
Then why did he preface the statement that way. The poster I was responding to, wasn't the OP, by the way.

If that were true, the plan to wait until next year (which is a legitimate conversation) stands in it's own merrit, without the qualifier of what Tua does. Does it not?

Then why did he preface the statement that way.

If that were true, the plan to wait until next year (which is a legitimate conversation) stands in it's own merrit, without the qualifier of what Tua does. Does it not?
You’re reading too much into other people’s posts, and why is it a legitimate conversation when it involves trading down but not legit when it involves Tua?

What I'm saying is the FO seemed overly keen on Tua if you believe reports and since he got injured there is this will he won't he drop to us scenario in the draft. Tua going back makes it an easy decision for the FO and with Burrow likely gone I don't see any QB other than Herbert possibly breaking into the top 10.

You’re reading too much into other people’s posts, and why is it a legitimate conversation when it involves trading down but not legit when it involves Tua?
Come on bro. I was responding to a premise, offered by a specific poster. That's what a forum like this is. Is every post supposed to only respond to OP? That would be ridiculous.

Did you even read the post I was responding to? It was pretty clear he was advocating basing our offseason on what TT does. I think that is a terrible idea. If we should have learned anything this year, it's that you can't put all your eggs in one basket.

What I'm saying is the FO seemed overly keen on Tua if you believe reports and since he got injured there is this will he won't he drop to us scenario in the draft. Tua going back makes it an easy decision for the FO and with Burrow likely gone I don't see any QB other than Herbert possibly breaking into the top 10.

Personally I would take BPA with first 2 picks and then see what QB's are on the board pick 3 but I think the FO was/is in love with Tua.

I can see your thought process.

I haven't seen any reports that any direct statements from anyone actually in the organization, nor would I expect to, regardless of how they feel. Organizations (smart ones anyway) just don't tip their hands like that.

My second point would be "all the way back" is impossible to determine before the draft. I don't see any way he can be in top form by the combine, or his pro day. Yes, we may have a better gauge on the medical situation, but "cleared to play" is a different matter.

Back
Top Bottom