Tanne-Tank | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanne-Tank

johngarryvo

The Voice
Reaction score
Titans are officially in the Tua mix... if they offer up a Herschel, are yall good with more 1st Rndrs and no Tua?

2020 is going be good qb class. Wonder who going be best out these 6 qb

Depends on if you think Tua is a future top 5 qb in the league. If you think his ceiling is the 8th or 9th best qb in the league than you consider making the trade, but only if it's to another team picking in the 7 or 8. For example the Rams just picked of the Jags 1st round picks in 2020 and 2021. If the Rams offered me the rams 1st and 2nd round picks in 2020 and 2021 and the Jags 1st and 2nd round picks in boths years and I wasn't convienced Tua was going to be a top 5 NFL qb than I make that trade. Miami would have 4 first round picks in 2020 and 3 in 2021, plus 4 second round picks in both years. That's 15 of the top 60 players from 2020/2021. If you can't rebuild with that draft stash and $100 million in cap space something is wrong.

Last edited:
What makes you think the Titans will have a worse record with him than MM- who has continued to fail ... despite countless opportunities?

I hate passing on qb to say we should draft tua. I just dont know but we need mobile qb who can run and pass to help our ol out

Back
Top Bottom