Tannehill 121.8 passer rating. Miller & Ajayi 5.4 yds/carry. If that continues.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill 121.8 passer rating. Miller & Ajayi 5.4 yds/carry. If that continues..

Those numbers are obviously a little too high to realistically hold up, but they're indicative of how good those players are. If the oline holds up this offense should be pretty damn spectacular. This skill position talent is the best we've seen since Marino. We should be extremely ****ing excited about the youth and talent on this team.

Ajayi ran against guys like you and me, his stats are worthless. He did run well last night though

Last edited by a moderator:
I like where your head's at, but you know, preseason.

I am cautiously optimistic, though.

Repeat after me. Pre. Season.

Pre. Season.

PRESEASON.

I'm excited to see Ajayi play with the first unit. He's done a great job of getting north and south. I thought it might take him a little longer, but this guy is powerful, has great feet, and he's fast for his size. You get that going north and south in a spread/zone rushing offense, and he's going to break arm tackles and put up good numbers.

So to some when players do not do enough during pre-season it's not enough, it's a sign they suck. But when they do a lot it's just pre-season no big deal.

Got it.

Ajayi ran against guys like you and me, his stats are worthless. He did run well last night though

Those weren't guys like you and me.. Unless you are a football player I don't see the comparison. But we all know that the preseason doesn't mean anything. Now that being said even for the preseason he looked great running the ball. That's what this running game needs. Being able to run when you have to. Scrubs or not Jay Train was running effectively against a 8 man box and they couldn't stop him. 7 something a carry even against scrubs is good. Especially for a rookie who we picked up in the fifth round! Hope his knee holds up for a few years. Kids could be awesome for us if he can stay healthy. Fins Up!!!!!!

Our offense was good enough last year to be an 11-5 team.

Except in the red zone. We got in there plenty but couldn't finish. Cameron, Parker, and another year of Landry should change that drastically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom