Tannehill: A different take.

truthbtold

Rookie
Reaction score
I wouldnt call her hot. She's attractive ... pretty face but too tall and skinny for me. Just look at the photo of her huge feet on that helmet. Look how skinny her legs look ... Yuck. I'll take a small gilr with a curvy strippers body over a tall lanky girl every time.

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I wouldnt call her hot. She's attractive ... pretty face but too tall and skinny for me. Just look at the photo of her huge feet on that helmet. Look how skinny her legs look ... Yuck. I'll take a small gilr with a curvy strippers body over a tall lanky girl every time.

Thank you! I knew I couldn't be the only one who thinks the same thing. She's gorgeous but looks malnourished. Those legs are like toothpicks. Now, THIS is more like it...minus the face...

sm0kinfins

Adults are obsolete children
Reaction score
Thank you! I knew I couldn't be the only one who thinks the same thing. She's gorgeous but looks malnourished. Those legs are like toothpicks. Now, THIS is more like it...minus the face...

:puke:
Dear Lord and sweet baby Jeebus! That's either the best troll job I've seen on here since Jcanes dirt-gate or you're one twisted individual.

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
eh im not big on the scrawny blondes, but whatever floats your boat - shes def not ugly. i think the phins cheerleaders are already nice to look at, i dont know what this post was all about . . . but if it was to lighten the mood - bravo man.

Top Bottom