Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
It was an extremely tense week in London surrounding the Miami Dolphins prior to them being embarrassed by the New York Jets and subsequently firing coach Joe Philbin upon their return to the United States.

Frustrations have been mounting for weeks, and escalated Saturday during practice prior to the game. Philbin has also been struggling on how to handle his franchise quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, who had been rattled even in practice sessions.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence.

However, that didn’t prove to be an effective strategy.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...hins-had-been-mounting-for-weeks-in-practice/

What in the world has Tannehill accomplished in the league to give him the right to be that arrogant?

WOW, we are pathetic. I don't want to aggravate the Tannehill police but he's really being a little bitch here. What does he expect the practice squad players, who are fighting for their NFL lives, not to give 100% in practice? Pathetic!!! I've always believed Tannehill was part of the solution but I'm starting to have serious doubts.

Anyone think Tannehill is going to be the leader the team needs him to be?

In reply

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 30s30 seconds ago
Simon Clancy Retweeted Alex Marvez
@AaronWilson_NFL Philbin coached the scout team on Friday in London. Friday practice WASNT tense at all.

i dont buy that at all...tanny never says anything to anyone on the field no matter how much he gets planted...no way i'm buying that

what kind of practice would the team be having the day before the game anyways? nah...not buying it

Wow if this is true im starting to seriously doubt RT.

If he can't even perform in practice then we are f*cked

Lost all respect for tannehill if this is true. Wow!

I do not buy it either. RT seems like a standup guy that points the finger inward when stuff does not work.

In reply

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 30s30 seconds ago
Simon Clancy Retweeted Alex Marvez
@AaronWilson_NFL Philbin coached the scout team on Friday in London. Friday practice WASNT tense at all.
This supposedly went down on Saturday, not Friday.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

Wow. If that's true, Tannehill's lucky that his jaw wasn't shattered by a practice squad punch.

Lmaoooo Tannehill out here getting owned by Practice squad players, and getting salty? This is just too rich.

Back
Top Bottom