Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

i really wish this place would ban this guy

he says wilson "helped" his team to a 24-7 lead and takes a shot at ryan in the process...just another massive troll attempt from the king himself...after that first drive wilson did nothing...he handed off for one td first play and he got a defensive touchdown...the qb didnt help them to ****...and he threw a damn pick

that guy gets bailed out on repeat...no marshawn lynch blankie and a d that finally gave up some points on the road against a quality offense

the level of delusion on some is mind boggling and I love they want to ban other people b/c they dare disagree w/ him(even though he is wrong).

as we know a QB cannot possibly help a team unless throwing 4 TDs a game.

so you didn't see anything on that drive to end the 1st half? when he was running for his life, buying time and hitting receivers to set up that FG to give them a lead at the half?

his tipped INT tells you all though? but if Ryan has a tipped INt what do you say?

in the end he didn't get the job done(like Ryan almost every week) but they went into run out the clock mode w/ that big lead and their D blew it but to say he played no role in getting that lead is just comical from you but I understand the agenda.

No bail out for russ wilson today...passed the torch to matt ryan this week

Pass it to your other punching bag, Andy Dalton.

I thought he was terrible.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

was running for his life all game and yet helped them to a 24-7 lead. he doesn't need the excuses other QBs need, he will get the job done much more often than not regardless of the circumstances.

Imagine if Ryan helped you to a 24-7 4th qtr lead and the D blew it, what would you be saying?

Seattle's defense has been blowing some games lately. Even great defenses fold when the offense stops scoring.

it doesn't help your cause by deflecting w/ childish insults. the bottom line is if Ryan did what Wilson did you'd be on here extoling the greatness of Ryan Tannehill.

that game was nothing like week 17 last year where after a 97 yd TD run by Miller you were up 10 early in the 3rd qtr. Seattle took a 17 point FOURTH QTR lead. we came right back and made it 24-21 THREE PLAYS LATER so with 12 mins left in the 3rd it was 24-21 Miami. w/ 12 mins left in the 4th Cincy(after a long PR) scored a TD to pull w/in 24-14 but yeah eerily similar.

he didn't get a D TD, he got a 97 yd run but I am sure his eye movement and excellent handoff led to that run.

I haven't piled on anything, I haven't blamed Ryan. He has played poorly, everyone would agree with that but nowhere have I ever said it's all on him. this has been a total team effort.

And that is what bothers me the most about the Tanny fan boys.....they heap excuse after excuse on RT when he plays bad and when he wins he is Tom Brady with legs....Wilson has no running game, No offensive line and pedestrian WR and somehow he is leading 24-7 in the fourth quarter,

And that is what bothers me the most about the Tanny fan boys.....they heap excuse after excuse on RT when he plays bad and when he wins he is Tom Brady with legs....Wilson has no running game, No offensive line and pedestrian WR and somehow he is leading 24-7 in the fourth quarter,

And this is what bothers me about Tanny haters: as long as another team is winning, it's ALL thanks to the QB, regardless.

And this is what bothers me about Tanny haters: as long as another team is winning, it's ALL thanks to the QB, regardless.

clearly Seattle is not all about 1 player, no one calls Wilson Tom Brady. Wilson plays a vital role on that team, he doesn't carry them. Wilson s not an elite QB but he's a damn good one.

yeah that somehow is called a 70 yard rushing td from the rb and a fumble returned for td by the d...did you watch the game? i'll try you out

after that opening game drive wilson did nothing...

clearly Seattle is not all about 1 player, no one calls Wilson Tom Brady. Wilson plays a vital role on that team, he doesn't carry them. Wilson s not an elite QB but he's a damn good one.

And our resident moron now in charge of football operations could have had him for the Jets, but stonewalled Terry Bradway's urgings, instead extending a mediocre, statistical-bottom-feeding QB into cap hell when there was no need to do so and drafting Stephen Hill in the second.

No running game? WTF are you talking about? They had 200 yards rushing. They ran it 30 times and threw it 23 times. They had nearly as many first downs rushing as passing.

I'm always amazed at the haters willingness to just make stuff up. It is just incredible.

And our resident moron now in charge of football operations could have had him for the Jets, but stonewalled Terry Bradway's urgings, instead extending a mediocre, statistical-bottom-feeding QB into cap hell when there was no need to do so and drafting Stephen Hill in the second.

why must you always deflect? why can't you ever stay on topic?

Wilson, Luck, Flacco, Kaepernick, Stafford, Smith, Bradford, Foles have all struggled to varying degrees. The QB situation with the Bills, Jets, Bucs, Jags, Browns, Texans, Titans, Raiders, Redskins, Bears, Vikings are all varying degrees of crappy or unproven.

Haters here want you to believe that only Tannehill has struggled and we should just grab a new QB.

definitely a MASSIVE double standard around here when it comes to the qb position...

definitely a MASSIVE double standard around here when it comes to the qb position...

you got that right.

Not sure why you keep the fires going on this issue....it isn't going to change. If you feel the need to respond to every little post on this subject, it will go on for ever.

Back
Top Bottom