Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

Not sure why you keep the fires going on this issue....it isn't going to change. If you feel the need to respond to every little post on this subject, it will go on for ever.

this is a discussion board, we are discussing a hot topic as it pertains to the Miami Dolphins. have not been unfair in any way in this discussion. I have never blamed your issues on one player nor have I ever said that particular player sucks.

Not sure why you keep the fires going on this issue....it isn't going to change. If you feel the need to respond to every little post on this subject, it will go on for ever.

i have a serious question cause i'm not a big enough loser in life to spend all my time trolling another teams message board nor do i have an ounce of interest in it...does this kinda stuff go on with every teams fan base and boards?

not a knock at you b/t just a serious question given i have never been on any other teams boards

Wilson, Luck, Flacco, Kaepernick, Stafford, Smith, Bradford, Foles have all struggled to varying degrees. The QB situation with the Bills, Jets, Bucs, Jags, Browns, Texans, Titans, Raiders, Redskins, Bears, Vikings are all varying degrees of crappy or unproven.

Haters here want you to believe that only Tannehill has struggled and we should just grab a new QB.

No but I think that's the way you see it and it clouds your judgement.....some folks advocate for his replacement others just want him to play better even with the current state of this team, no excuses, just play better....will it result in more wins? maybe maybe not but I would feel a lot more comfortable if our QB played better, then we can concentrate on upgrading the rest of the team.....or biggest fear is 3 yrs from now and we have the new version of Stafford....I guy who has the tools but can't get it done, has the weapons but can't get it done, has the coaching but can't get it done...showed just enough talent in his early yrs with lots of potential but never got there......

Wilson, Kaep, Luck and Flacco have all accomplished something at this point in their careers, RT and the other QB have not.....they get the benefit of the doubt during a bad start of a season, yes they are under performing this yr, it happens but when you have never lead your team to anything the scrutiny is much greater....Just like those other teams fans are scrutinizing their QB we have to scrutinize ours until he proves he is no longer is an issue....

Next week he should have a good game, the Titans have a good defense but they are beatable, I want to see RT play well, it doesn't have to be about stats, but when the team needs a drive i would like to see him deliver...don't turn the ball over, move the chains, first downs, ...if he plays well it will energize the entire team and you will see the teams confidence grow....

i have a serious question cause i'm not a big enough loser in life to spend all my time trolling another teams message board nor do i have an ounce of interest in it...does this kinda stuff go on with every teams fan base and boards?

not a knock at you b/t just a serious question given i have never been on any other teams boards

Nothing wrong with following other teams in your division, I enjoy hearing from other fans and how they view the dolphins....I like hearing other opinions, it doesn't mean you have to agree with it....it's a shame that you are so thin skinned that you feel threatened by it.... nyjunc knows more about the fins than most fin fans and I don't consider him a troll, a troll is someone who comes over to say you suck and team is ****ty junc doesn't do that....

No but I think that's the way you see it and it clouds your judgement.....some folks advocate for his replacement others just want him to play better even with the current state of this team, no excuses, just play better....will it result in more wins? maybe maybe not but I would feel a lot more comfortable if our QB played better, then we can concentrate on upgrading the rest of the team.....or biggest fear is 3 yrs from now and we have the new version of Stafford....I guy who has the tools but can't get it done, has the weapons but can't get it done, has the coaching but can't get it done...showed just enough talent in his early yrs with lots of potential but never got there......

Wilson, Kaep, Luck and Flacco have all accomplished something at this point in their careers, RT and the other QB have not.....they get the benefit of the doubt during a bad start of a season, yes they are under performing this yr, it happens but when you have never lead your team to anything the scrutiny is much greater....Just like those other teams fans are scrutinizing their QB we have to scrutinize ours until he proves he is no longer is an issue....

Next week he should have a good game, the Titans have a good defense but they are beatable, I want to see RT play well, it doesn't have to be about stats, but when the team needs a drive i would like to see him deliver...don't turn the ball over, move the chains, first downs, ...if he plays well it will energize the entire team and you will see the teams confidence grow....

The off part here is that people don't want what he has done and been successful with. Moving the chains with consistent short throws, consistently. Everyone wants deep balls, bombs, Hail Marys. If he came out and did what he did all of 2014, it still wouldn't be good enough....

Nothing wrong with following other teams in your division, I enjoy hearing from other fans and how they view the dolphins....I like hearing other opinions, it doesn't mean you have to agree with it....it's a shame that you are so thin skinned that you feel threatened by it.... nyjunc knows more about the fins than most fin fans and I don't consider him a troll, a troll is someone who comes over to say you suck and team is ****ty junc doesn't do that....

threatened by what exactly? :lol:

you gonna ever answer my question about the seattle game or you gonna avoid it?

Not knocking either of you personally....but 70 pages of nothing is my larger point.....and since both of you like the last word....I figured this would never end.

Carry on....

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

this is a discussion board, we are discussing a hot topic as it pertains to the Miami Dolphins. have not been unfair in any way in this discussion. I have never blamed your issues on one player nor have I ever said that particular player sucks.

same for you......

Bull****. junc creates arguments for the sake of creating arguments. I used to agree with you on this, but the more I paid attention to him, the more I realized he just posts to ruffle feathers. He is the definition of troll. If you look (if you want), at my earliest posts, you'd see me defending him. That was short lived.

Bull****. junc creates arguments for the sake of creating arguments. I used to agree with you on this, but the more I paid attention to him, the more I realized he just posts to ruffle feathers. He is the definition of troll. If you look (if you want), at my earliest posts, you'd see me defending him. That was short lived.

please post examples of this? how it usually works is I post on topic then others who either don't understand what I have posted or have incorrect perceptions on what I have posted steer the discussion different way. Someone please show me where I have been unfair w/ regards to Ryan Tannehill? Please do it. Just b/c an irrational poster attacks me doesn't make me wrong.

Junc was banned for like 2 weeks for being such a great contributor to this site. :lol:

Clouds MY judgement? Didn't you just post that Seattle had no running game? Total nonsense and when called on it, you just ignore it.

12144939_10153335124493668_6594467979292-1.jpg

Clouds MY judgement? Didn't you just post that Seattle had no running game? Total nonsense and when called on it, you just ignore it.

Let me clarify, no running game when it counted in the fourth Qrt......Rawles busted off a 70 yd run early in the 3rd quarter, great stats he had but when the team needed to run the ball at the end of the game to keep the defense off the field they couldn't do it....6 carries for 18 yds is not running the football, if Lynch was there they may have had better results.....he gets stronger as the game goes on....you are one of those guys who looks at stats and thinks it's reflecting the entire picture, it is not....Seattle was built for running the football and playing tough defense with Wilson making critical plays when needed, this yr the team can't run when it needs too, can't stop the opposing offense and get off the field and Wilson hasn't been clutch at the end of the game....see I talk in generalities, when I say a guy can't throw I don't literally mean the guy cant throw, I mean he can't make the throws when needed, so when I say someone can't coach its when you need a win he's not the guy...etc...

This is why we disagree on RT, you are a stat guy, I like seeing what the QB can do when its needed, I'm no fan of Flacco but when he's in a big game you get his best more than not and its usually 2-3 drives where he is unstoppable to help his team....RT can put up good stats but I want to see him make that big throw in a game to get us in the playoffs.....I always go back to the Buffalo and Jets game when we needed just one win to get in the playoffs and he played some of his worse football in both games...I don't like Tebow as a player but I respect him, here's a guy with limited abilities but when faced with a chance to win the game he did whatever it took to get his team points at the end of the game, regardless of how poor he played and if we want to win a SB the non elite QB has to show he can do this, like Flacco, Eli, Big Ben, Wilson all have demonstrated the ability to this....I want to see RT show signs he can too.....

Flacco, Eli, Big Ben, Wilson,

Let me clarify, no running game when it counted in the fourth Qrt......Rawles busted off a 70 yd run early in the 3rd quarter, great stats he had but when the team needed to run the ball at the end of the game to keep the defense off the field they couldn't do it....6 carries for 18 yds is not running the football, if Lynch was there they may have had better results.....he gets stronger as the game goes on....you are one of those guys who looks at stats and thinks it's reflecting the entire picture, it is not....Seattle was built for running the football and playing tough defense with Wilson making critical plays when needed, this yr the team can't run when it needs too, can't stop the opposing offense and get off the field and Wilson hasn't been clutch at the end of the game....see I talk in generalities, when I say a guy can't throw I don't literally mean the guy cant throw, I mean he can't make the throws when needed, so when I say someone can't coach its when you need a win he's not the guy...etc...

This is why we disagree on RT, you are a stat guy, I like seeing what the QB can do when its needed, I'm no fan of Flacco but when he's in a big game you get his best more than not and its usually 2-3 drives where he is unstoppable to help his team....RT can put up good stats but I want to see him make that big throw in a game to get us in the playoffs.....I always go back to the Buffalo and Jets game when we needed just one win to get in the playoffs and he played some of his worse football in both games...I don't like Tebow as a player but I respect him, here's a guy with limited abilities but when faced with a chance to win the game he did whatever it took to get his team points at the end of the game, regardless of how poor he played and if we want to win a SB the non elite QB has to show he can do this, like Flacco, Eli, Big Ben, Wilson all have demonstrated the ability to this....I want to see RT show signs he can too.....

Flacco, Eli, Big Ben, Wilson,

I'm not a stats guy, I'm a realist. I actually watch football games. I see QBs of all skill and experience levels struggle when put in obvious passing situations and bad down and distances. I see QBs struggle when constantly pressured. I see other teams fix those issues. Can you honestly say the the OL is fixed because they made a few changes this season.

I see a QB that has had a little over 8 games in his career where the supporting cast hasn't sucked in some significant way (mainly the OL). In that stretch he was a very good QB.

You sound apologetic when discussing the situation in Seattle. The realists among us look at the situation and think - of course it is going to be harder for Wilson to make those plays when needed if the team is less dominant around him. We have been predicting this for two years. Same with the situation in SF. Make Kaep the focal point, THEN tell us how he handles the situation. We are getting our answers. Wilson is a solid QB but not a miracle worker. Kaepernick shouldn't be playing.

Back
Top Bottom