Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe) | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill allegedly insults Practce squad DBs (Maybe)

I'm not a stats guy, I'm a realist. I actually watch football games. I see QBs of all skill and experience levels struggle when put in obvious passing situations and bad down and distances. I see QBs struggle when constantly pressured. I see other teams fix those issues. Can you honestly say the the OL is fixed because they made a few changes this season.

I see a QB that has had a little over 8 games in his career where the supporting cast hasn't sucked in some significant way (mainly the OL). In that stretch he was a very good QB.

You sound apologetic when discussing the situation in Seattle. The realists among us look at the situation and think - of course it is going to be harder for Wilson to make those plays when needed if the team is less dominant around him. We have been predicting this for two years. Same with the situation in SF. Make Kaep the focal point, THEN tell us how he handles the situation. We are getting our answers. Wilson is a solid QB but not a miracle worker. Kaepernick shouldn't be playing.

when was this stretch?

Back
Top Bottom