Tannehill Black Out Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Black Out Jersey

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the Black Out jersey?!? Those are pretty nice!!

This is post from Phinatics. I never saw these, and it is my next one to buy. Sorry if this has already been posted.

I have a Reebok Black Cam Wake one and love it. This one looks sweet. If anyone knows which site to order it from please post or even PM me if you arent comfortable listing the site on the thread.

Thank you in advance.

The last link is an authorized Nike Jersey, made by Nike. Granted the cost is a little bit more, however, its worth it for the quality of the Jersey

I went to the site I typically useto order my jerseys and noticed they have it there in addition to a Black Reggie Bush one

www.weiketrade.com

Just click on Nike Elite and find Miami Dolphins and you will see them.

If you want to know I really like using this site as they are reliable and shipping is pretty quick.

Thanks for the research!

Anyone have any experience shopping at these sites? I've used a knockoff site before wasn't one of these however..

Would be nice if the "Tannehill" stitching wasnt off centered and aligned with the "17".

i think they are horrible, i almost got a black marino jersey way back when, but they look horrible. and im a fat guy, the black works alot better for me than the white or aqua. just get the authentic or a legit replica. unless youre a big guy then dont invest in the new jersey, they bug the belly and dunlap a helluva lot more than the old style

Would be nice if the "Tannehill" stitching wasnt off centered and aligned with the "17".

I don't know where the pic came from, just that I liked it, and thought I would share it with others who may like it as well. I have to believe that buying it from the Dolphins Pro Shop at Nike has to be somewhat legit. LOL

Back
Top Bottom