Tannehill Black Out Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Black Out Jersey

They look nothing like our Jersey numbers. Why would anyone want to get a jersey with the numbers tee'd off at the bottom? Miami has been using straight numbers for years.

I went to the site I typically useto order my jerseys and noticed they have it there in addition to a Black Reggie Bush one

www.weiketrade.com

Just click on Nike Elite and find Miami Dolphins and you will see them.

If you want to know I really like using this site as they are reliable and shipping is pretty quick.

The jersey is $28 and the shipping is $25? Did I do something wrong? lol...I would buy but not for $53 shipped...

Meh, looks like a Jag's jersey.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

the shipping is $25?...

what did you expect? They have to bring it to the end of china, on a boat to ship across the world and then back on a truck to get to you.

I have a Marino Blackout Jersey purchased it in proplayer on a monday night steeler win, and wore it two other home games which we won both games. It was really hot the two day games, but I melted in it! I'm 3 and 0 in the Dolphin stadium but wore in the one buffalo road game and we lost.

I like that color and wish we could have a little more black in our jersey.

The jersey is $28 and the shipping is $25? Did I do something wrong? lol...I would buy but not for $53 shipped...

Its not Ebay or Amazon here. Go try and find yourself a decent stitched jersey (obviously not authentic) for around $50 - NOT HAPPENING.

you cant even get a ghetto Screen Print one for under $70.

One thing to keep in mind with this shipping is $25, but if you order more than one the shipping price does not change so you are better off trying to order more for yourself, some as Xmas gifts, or get some buddies to order some as well in which case it brings the overall price of the jersey down.

I went to the site I typically useto order my jerseys and noticed they have it there in addition to a Black Reggie Bush one

www.weiketrade.com

Just click on Nike Elite and find Miami Dolphins and you will see them.

If you want to know I really like using this site as they are reliable and shipping is pretty quick.

How long is the shipping take? Also are the jerseys comparable in sizes? So If I wear a Large here will the large be comparable or should I go medium. I like them a little big which is why I go large. But I dont want it to be huge.

How long is the shipping take? Also are the jerseys comparable in sizes? So If I wear a Large here will the large be comparable or should I go medium. I like them a little big which is why I go large. But I dont want it to be huge.

Typically about 7-10 days.

With regards to size I dont know with the new Nike ones how they fit or are sized I currently only have the old reebok ones. I havent ordered any this year as of yet.

Did anybody see the Legadu NoNo jerseys for $100 something dollars???? What is the world coming to???

Do you think the collar and oraange outline oculd be the SUBTLE changes they are making to the jersey next season? (along with an edit to the logo of course)

Thanks for the research!

Anyone have any experience shopping at these sites? I've used a knockoff site before wasn't one of these however..

i have real and knock off jerseys...but weiketrade is decent for the buck....

go fins...

Man, I can't even imagine how great wearing that thing would feel at 1:00 on a Sunday in September in Miami.

Looks like crap, Nothing on the jersey resembles a Dolphins jersey except for the logo which is incorrectly placed on the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom