Tannehill Finally Has A True Tight End Now!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Finally Has A True Tight End Now!!!!!!

Induetime1k

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The last time Tannehill had a legitimate TRUE TE It was Dustin Keller, They develop chemistry in training camp then BOOM his knee gets busted and hes stuck with Clay. I never like Clay but in 2013 he had a good year but i was not sold on him yet, i wanted him to do it again then he makes a name for himself, defenses know who he is now so if he could prove to me that he can have back to back good years with us then id be sold on him........... 2014 comes.... clay cant stay healthy for nothing and to make matters worst hes dropping passes left to right all year long to the point Dion Sims is looking more promising then clay. I couldnt stop laughing when i heard clay wanted to get paid on an Elite level. How and why??? what did you do clay to even think you should get paid more then 4 mil a year.... 2015 Thank God we have Jordan Cameron now, A True Tight End who made every QB on the browns look good, He will stretch the field with his speed, he aggressive in the endzone with jump balls, he will cut in the middle of the field not afraid to get contact {unlike clay} and he will block(unlike Clay) with the signing of J cameron we finally are a threat offense, our offense is soo dangerous, Mike wallace always requires a double team, That leave J cameron and J landry 1 on 1 every time...tell me how can any defense stop that? We have lazor as our offensive coordinator he will create magic. I cant wait till Sept. its going down 2015!!!!

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-2013-elite-performers/0ap2000000310667/2013-Best-of-Jordan-Cameron[/video]

Induetime question? How many games has Cameron miss last 4 seasons and how many has clay missed? Also clay is a pretty decent blocker. That's why we used him at full back and tight end. I like the cam signing to, but clay is far better then what you are saying.

Clay is not a good blocker at all and when we used him at Fullback its was for passing plays, hes a terrible blocker.

and as far as games missed, you have to count from the 3rd year til now because they weren't starters until their 3rd year

clay missed games: 2
cameron missed games: 7

which is bad on clay part because he played more then cameron and cameron has almost the same stats with him last year

Induetime question? How many games has Cameron miss last 4 seasons and how many has clay missed? Also clay is a pretty decent blocker. That's why we used him at full back and tight end. I like the cam signing to, but clay is far better then what you are saying.

Huh? Him being a "pretty decent blocker" is news to me. Maybe your confused with Sims..

Dion Sims is a 'true' tight end. As was Anthony Fasano. Neither player is an elite athlete, but both are complete & competent players.

Wait the team was able to sign a former pro bowl player based on having a young up and coming qb

Love this signing!!! He is a beast in the redzone, and catches the ball with his hands, which equals less drops.

Those giving Clay **** about blocking...uhh he was actually a pretty capable blocker. Cameron isn't a blocker at all. So he's not really a true tight end. More like a receiving threat who you hope doesn't have a one-on-one assignment blocking against the opposition's defensive end.

Clay is not a good blocker at all and when we used him at Fullback its was for passing plays, hes a terrible blocker.

and as far as games missed, you have to count from the 3rd year til now because they weren't starters until their 3rd year

clay missed games: 2
cameron missed games: 7

which is bad on clay part because he played more then cameron and cameron has almost the same stats with him last year

I think Clay returns more to his 2013 form this up coming season , and youl be back on the wagon .

I hope its not on the Bills

Please stay Big play clay

[video=youtube;dWG57mmw-wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWG57mmw-wY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom