Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures

I guess they are trying to get you up to speed on the homerism culture here. Few fans actually go to the games and it would seem most don’t watch much of the other games, so our fans live in a bubble and don’t really compare our team with others that aren’t playing the Dolphins. A good measure at this time of year is to look at the teams that were worse than you or equal last year and see if they are showing signs of improving, staying the same or getting worse. Starting with your own division. Dolphins do look exactly the same so far. There are some glaring holes that teams are going to feast on unless they are addressed, and it remains to be seen what we have this year with Tannehill to be honest. Our season is really riding on him. Welcome and post whatever you want.

Lol no I've only recently started to feel this way, it was around the time Landry was traded for a golf cart and snackpack. Even last year before the season started I was excited about Cutler, it wasn't until Gase started channelling Chip Kelley and talking about his Culture change that I turned on the front office.
That Miami got a golf cart shows an improvement. Usually they seem content with just the snack pack.
Warning... Saying anything negative about Tannehill here is analogous to cutting your wrist in shark infected water. They'll be coming for you to straighten you out. :) Even if Tannehill were to take the ball at the 1 yard line run the wrong way 99 yards, trip and fumble the ball out of the back of the end zone resulting in safety it would be someone else's fault, I mean everyone else's fault.
Other than that everyone else seems to be fair game.

Welcome to the forum. Just a general point of information - you are sort of kicking a dead horse, or a horse that should be dead. I think as long as you provide support for your opinions you won't have any problems; a lot of responses possibly, but no problems. Just for the record I'm known to be an optimist, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong!

Ok sure you might be right bud in your assumptions about the team. Here is the BUT I would suggest you consider before you proclaim the sky is falling. I would highly suggest waiting till game 4 of this season before hitting the panic button. Consider the 2016 season a roster in shambles we went 10 6. Was it Gase or luck not sure myself at this point. Last year we went 7 9 and a season filled with bad luck imo and imo if we wanted to win that Buffalo game at the end of the season you play Cutler or Moore. The roster was a bit better last year outside of loosing RT.
OK lets talk about this season our roster is better overall outside of DT. It is a more seasoned team in Gase season year 3 amd if RT staus healthy we have a superior QB. Now things to consider is the rust factor with RT and McMillian 2 players we are leaning on heavily this year and can our DT unit stop the run. RT has looked decent throwing safe passes and McMillian looked improved last night imo. DT position to be determined. Kickers which was a worry looked good last night.
Yea from day 1 I agree Tbum needs to go.

As a lifetime Miami Dolphins fan I feel your pain. But, let's keep things in perspective. We are talking about a preseason game where the intention is mostly to stay healthy and see what young players might add to the team. If we see this three games into the season then its a legitimate issue.

In all fairness to the OP just because he's new to this site doesn't mean he hasn't feel this way for a long time. It is what it is. The team will have to go out there and play winning football to change the way some people feel about the team.

Back
Top Bottom