Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

You did not hurt my feelings. I feel bad when people embarrass themselves. Sadly, you seem to think your opinion is truth, it's not. On top of that, your timing and choice of thread is trollish. If you think he is not a starter in this league, than you are trollish and foolish at the same time.
What is trollish? Is that some new word they added to the dictionary? Well it's not actually a word in the English language. I looked it up. It is the vernacular the inadequate millennials use because they can't come to grips with complexities of daily life and the only retort is to make up a word to hide their insecurities.

Year. Not yest.

Best passer rating by far at 104.5 for the year. Best TD/INT ratio as well.

I know there is still a good bit of football to be played. I really want to see how Tanne finishes the year especially since the games still have meaning.

Amazing how much a few weeks can change things. A few weeks ago Tannehill was basically a walking corpse around here. 99% of us had written him off completely myself included.

He is relatively young for a QB and based on his last 16+ games in my opinion he is now trending up. Yes he has had a bad game or two but overall I am liking what I've seen. I realize just how huge these last 3 games are and am excited to see if Tannehill steps up or not
Sixth in the NFL in passer rating. That says a lot considering all the injuries on the offensive line, with Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant both lost for the year. Not to mention, Ryan Tannehill is playing hurt.

The one number that still stands out is the number of sacks Tannehill has taken. I think it's 33, while Drew Brees in nearly twice as many attempts has 13. Part of that is that Tannehill main weakness is still his pocket presence, but it really speaks to the lack of quality on the offensive line as well.

As far as the future goes, especially with a draft class that looks scary bad, I hope the team sticks with Tannehill for 2019. I'd like to see Miami draft a mid-round quarterback, someone with the talent to be a solid #2.

If you are 7-9 and 8-8 the owner holds onto the Dave porsnstache and that pump fist clown and the Joe Philbins for years....makes you suck longer!!!! In our case for decades...Besides someone asked me about my definition of suck and I explained.

We have not won a playoff game in 20 years...we are a laughing stock organization..

I am proud fan of Shula teams in the 70’s 80’s and nineties.

Dolphins teams went to the playoffs every year and won lots too!!

We did not have to suffer hearing Fucjkheads like Dan Fouts bad mouthing us all day - we put Dan Fouts on his ***!!!!

Cancerous attitude. There are zero franchises that meet these expectations/standards. You're literally demanding a 50 year dynasty. How many of those are out there. Zero.

Now I agree the last 20 years have been rough, but I'm not going to hold this current team accountable for **** that happened before they were on the team.

If you can't handle the ebb n flow of a sports life, you have some maturing to do. Sadly it sounds like you're much older, and unlikely to develop any personal growth at this point in your life. Hell a beginning sign of dementia is irrational anger. I'd see a doctor.

I

Maybe you care about that, rankings and stuff. This is year 7 of no results tho. That's the bottom line.
They must deliver on contract, every year. Year in and year out, be a in-the-playoffs contender. He has not done it once in 7 years. How the ball comes out of his hand, how he is tough, none of that matters.

The reason Brady is great is because he delivers year in and year out, in the playoffs. and not because he is better by some ranking than Tannehill.

Right now, we are living in a Tannehill nightmare. No results, for years, after successive contracts, other than looking pretty. He looks pretty.

Your point of view is so elementary, I'd be embarrassed admitting I know so little about the sport that my only gage of worth is the W-L record.

What is trollish? Is that some new word they added to the dictionary? Well it's not actually a word in the English language. I looked it up. It is the vernacular the inadequate millennials use because they can't come to grips with complexities of daily life and the only retort is to make up a word to hide their insecurities.

Well you did nothing but prove his point. Congratulations.

Lol here we go again. Tannehill is tricking you guys yet again, win a home game vs New England, have the fanbase making playoff reservations only for him and the rest of the team to choke the last few games. We’ve seen this happen 3 previous times after New England home wins. Let’s wait until the end of the season to decide if Tannehill is the answer going forward because if Miami misses the playoffs it’ll go back to: “ blow it all up, dump Tannehill” real quick.

Sorry, I am 52 and been a fan since 1972. Nice deflection. You decide, in an optimistic thread about RT, to troll....a day after a big win, a nice game from our QB, coming back in the second half, from an ankle injury. I am not the only poster that picked up on it. Worst case Ryan is middle of the pack in the league...yet he won't start?. Not too hard to see the motive in your post. Look in the dictionary for the word disingenuous. See if that means anything to you. Millennial? nice try

Maybe you care about that, rankings and stuff. This is year 7 of no results tho. That's the bottom line.
They must deliver on contract, every year. Year in and year out, be a in-the-playoffs contender. He has not done it once in 7 years. How the ball comes out of his hand, how he is tough, none of that matters.

The reason Brady is great is because he delivers year in and year out, in the playoffs. and not because he is better by some ranking than Tannehill.

Right now, we are living in a Tannehill nightmare. No results, for years, after successive contracts, other than looking pretty. He looks pretty.

I was asking about the Tannehill only being a backup level qb. You can't say that all 32 teams should have a qb that has them in the playoffs every year and contending. It's not possible. What you're saying is that every team that's not in the playoffs should be looking to replace their qb. There are only 12 starting caliber qb and the rest are backups I guess.

Lol here we go again. Tannehill is tricking you guys yet again, win a home game vs New England, have the fanbase making playoff reservations only for him and the rest of the team to choke the last few games. We’ve seen this happen 3 previous times after New England home wins. Let’s wait until the end of the season to decide if Tannehill is the answer going forward because if Miami misses the playoffs it’ll go back to: “ blow it all up, dump Tannehill” real quick.
Most fans are happy with a win over a hated rival. And to do it in an incredible way. Keeps our slim playoff hopes alive. I can't say there are many that think we are one of the better teams. Why can't we just enjoy it for what yesterday was...entertaining and wonderful. I think optimism, even in the smallest form, seems to garner backlash from some

For the loud minority, sure. But they stop posting until they 'think' they have argument again.

He’s average at best because of his inability in the pocket to sense pressure and extend plays.

I wish he could sense pressure because then he’d be Aaron Rodgers and we’d be a good team.

We suck in spite of the miracle play.
12-4 over a 16 game span with some Top 8-10 QB rankings = average?

If he had an "average" OL like he did in '16, instead of the crap he's contending with now or the 31st &32nd ranked in '14 & '15, one can only dream about how effective he would be. Indy rebuilt the OL and that's why Luck is shining; Tannehill is not exactly shining but he's doing pretty damn well with the crap line that might still get him killed.

What you're saying is that every team that's not in the playoffs should be looking to replace their qb. There are only 12 starting caliber qb and the rest are backups I guess.

I don't care about other teams. Take some time to research quarterbacks who lived up to their contract. Meaning, in their contract years, which is usually a four year span, took their teams to playoffs with consistency, and thus earned their second contract; or took their team to the SB giving the team a basis to stick with that QB.

Go ahead, look them up, and whoever is not on that list, and I do not care how many there are, there can be 30 such quarterback who have not performed on their contract, then all those do not deserve to be extended or given another chance beyond that contract to lead the team. Instead, someone else needs to be brought in for that new four year cycle.

Funny, the "usual" cast seems a bit quiet today. Or invisible

Yes we won! Keep winning and showing up in big games we will all shut up. Thats how it works! Im happy for RT today I think we should all enjoy this week and not argue too much about the future/draft etc. It will play out soon enough and we have aaaalllll off season to discuss that

Yes we won! Keep winning and showing up in big games we will all shut up. Thats how it works! Im happy for RT today I think we should all enjoy this week and not argue too much about the future/draft etc. It will play out soon enough

I dunno, did you see the thread about how ppl on the pats forums were overreacting?

It's a personality trait. We all want to win badly, but we have PLENTY of overreactors that just can't be reasoned with. You can see two great examples in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom