Tannehill in 2018? All day long.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill in 2018? All day long....

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
Regardless of how Cutler does, I expect Ryan comes back in 2018 with a vengeance. Guy has been ****ed over for too long. **** coaching, lousy O line, and now his knee.

I bet Gase keeps him, uses Cutler as the best viable stop gap for this season only, and then turns Tannehill loose. And he's gonna eat.

Flame on, gents!

Of Course he will be the qb (well unless the knee recovery goes badly) but long way to go til then

Best possible scenario....

Cutler plays well, and we make a deep playoff run.

Tannehill is tip top (as much as possible) in 2018 offseason, comes back as the starter. Cutler retires having silenced a few critics. In same offseason, we draft or trade for promising young QB. If tannehill goes down a 3rd time, call back cutler. When he inevitably says heck no, either let Moore take his shot or throw in Johnny Future if remotely ready. If Tannehill stays healthy, great.

Regardless of how Cutler does, I expect Ryan comes back in 2018 with a vengeance. Guy has been ****ed over for too long. **** coaching, lousy O line, and now his knee.

I bet Gase keeps him, uses Cutler as the best viable stop gap for this season only, and then turns Tannehill loose. And he's gonna eat.

Flame on, gents!

It's hardly a given...should Cutler Excell Miami may part with Ryan's contract.

He really messed up not getting the surgery...he better get now...then we'll see what happens.

lets hope he gets his knee sure'd up with the surgery.....if so, then yes, i will be ready to watch him unload that massive chip that's developing on his shoulder.

it takes a stable knee though....

No one ****ed over TH. He made he ultimate decision to not get surgery, it is what it is.

You want to talk about ****ed over see David Carr.

It's hardly a given...should Cutler Excell Miami may part with Ryan's contract.

He really messed up not getting the surgery...he better get now...then we'll see what happens.
ya lets give up and let a young (29) QB go for an old one.(35)

I haven't seen or heard yet if Ryan Tannehill opted for surgery. If so, is there a chance he could be back for the playoffs if the team makes it? I think Ryan is exhausting all possibilities, which makes sense for him. You know he doesn't want to miss the entire season.

As far as 2018, I absolutely believe that Tannehill will be the man. I do think it could change how the Dolphins view the draft and I could see the team looking for a strong developmental quarterback maybe earlier than fans expect.

No one ****ed over TH. He made he ultimate decision to not get surgery, it is what it is.

You want to talk about ****ed over see David Carr.

I'm talking about Philbin. His treatment of Ryan? Uh, yeah, I'd say he got ****ed over. The beating that poor bastard took....

Last edited:
ya lets give up and let a young (29) QB go for an old one.(35)

That's not the point...and 35 isn't really old anymore for QB's...and you obviously aren't familiar with NFL history where Jim Plunkett won 2 Superbowls at Cutler's age.

If Cutler plays very well, and wants to continue the run....Miami will let Tannehill's huge contract go and draft a young future QB of Gase's choice.

That's not the point...and 35 isn't really old anymore for QB's...and you obviously aren't familiar with NFL history where Jim Plunkett won 2 Superbowls at Cutler's age.

If Cutler plays very well, and wants to continue the run....Miami will let Tannehill's huge contract go and draft a young future QB of Gase's choice.

I agree with that

I guess you're not familiar with Jays history, and he's certainly not going to win a SB.

Back
Top Bottom