Tannehill Injury Update Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Injury Update Thread

It’s never surgical until it is , but truly do hope it’s a rest and recovery thing. Ultimately though it feels like we’re at odds trying to believe somehow this has a fairytale ending with Tannehill coming back full steam to finish the season.

Something is off here.
Yep

So there was a some news on this today:

Mando says that Ryan Tannehill WILL play again in 2019. Says nobody inside the Dolphins organization that is sharing an opinion has doubts about that.
Barry says it is NOT believed to be a torn rotator cuff or Labrum.

My question is wouldn't they know instead of "not believe"?

Barry is throwing around the Jets game for a possible return.

Sorry but I’m guessing you mean 2018?

Barry is throwing around the Jets game for a possible return.

Then you better hope that the Dolphins lose at least one of the next two games or better be (for those who support Tannehill rather than the Dolphins) losing both games. They already booed the offense in the first and and especially the second game at home. It has not gone unoticed that in our last game we were one simple catch by Wilson away from scoring on our opening drive. If we come home on a 3-game win streak with Osweiler playing decent and we start our typical slow crap in the beginning of a game against the Jets they will take that pretty little stadium apart - concrete block by concrete block.

Personally I would put Ryan back in in Green Bay if we do well the next two games. Against the Jets the expectations would be huge. Against the Packers the expectations would be low. It would be a no lose situation.

If the Dolphins O struggles the next two games then yes, I would put Ryan back in against the Jets if he is 100%.

Call me crazy, but I am totally comfortable in playing Osweiler for a few games while Tannehill rests and fully recovers. In fact I'm eager to see Osweiler play in the game against the Bill O'Brien coached Houston Texans next Thursday night, because he will be fired up for a win.

Call me crazy, but I am totally comfortable in playing Osweiler for a few games while Tannehill rests and fully recovers. In fact I'm eager to see Osweiler play in the game against the Bill O'Brien coached Houston Texans next Thursday night, because he will be fired up for a win.

He should be fired up for a win regardless of who he is facing

OK. Everybody back ontopic. If you want to talk Tannehill in general there are a gazillion threads. I leave the posts for now but if that continues I take them all out and start issuing thread bans.

Back
Top Bottom