Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

It died. Still made of Titanium tho, two injuries that ACL is still hanging on.

Actually, we should have seen this, Tannehill is more like Bismuth or Iridium. These are metals, and are tougher than glass, but rigid. Tannehill has always been rather rigid in the pocket, many would say mechanical- though not to the degree of robotic Henne. Also, as metals are tempered through stresses they become brittle, and they cannot bend or be formed without breaking. Gase was forming Tannehill and we find he is indeed, not Titanium. He broke.

I mean can we give Miami more credit than thinking they would sign somebody so out of shape to a deal to be their starting QB?

How about giving Coach Gase the benefit of the doubt, considering he spent an entire year with Jay and helped him to his highest QBR in his career?

Kap hasn't done a damn thing in 4 years except be a victim to the blueprint that is out on him and nobody wants to deal with the distraction.

With our strength at receiver, I think Jay has the highest upside of anybody on the team currently and of anybody we can bring in.

Now we also know he has shown to be a poor teammate at time, has look disinterested and can have some costly turnovers at key times . . . but under Adam Gase he really showed a lot of promise and maybe they can rekindle some of that magic they developed in 2015.

Cutlers disinterest seems to come about when he's frustrated with the play of his teammates or his coaching staff. He usually has a honey moon stage then the tide shifts when they don't win. Hopefully we don't have him when the tide changes to hate or he wins for us this year and it doesn't matter.

Is there a pill we can take that puts us to sleep until August 2018? I think I could sale a few of them around here. Go to sleep tonight and wake to news of Tannehill and the Dolphins healthy and ready to start the preseason.

I just have to post something about this today. I was looking forward to watching RT this season. I felt he was ready to make a big jump. This is horrible.

Yes it is. 4 years of freaking incompetence and taking more hard contact due to repeat trash can oline play we somehow get out of and 2 years straight now of attrition when competency arrives.

This kid just can't get a damn break. I honestly can't even recall this scenario where a qb is on the cusp and had his career derailed like this. Most the qbs would have never made it through those first 4 years unscarred. It's crazy.

Is anyone else beginning to wonder about the timing between when Brady blew out his birthday candles at Cheats practice and when Tannehill went down? I swear, that team has a pact with Beelzebub himself.

My guess is, we will be patient and give it the next few weeks to make a final decision . . . but ultimately Ryan will go on IR and Ted Larsen is the likely candidate to be placed on IR designation to return.

The longer he puts off surgery the longer it takes him to get back on the field.

Back
Top Bottom