Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

The longer he puts off surgery the longer it takes him to get back on the field.

Yea for sure, but I think they went this long, they'll allow the swelling around the knee to come down and get one more definitive look before making that decision.

So? Doctors and team have say, and if they feel strong enough they could've strongarmed him. My dads doctor wanted him to get a colonoscopy big time and my dad was refusing, the doc said you really need one and you should get one or find a new doctor
LMAO, yeah I would love a doctor to try that tactic. Too funny

I just have to post something about this today. I was looking forward to watching RT this season. I felt he was ready to make a big jump. This is horrible.
It ****ing sucks. I feel terrible for Ryan. He just needs to get the surgery and try to come back strong next year with a stable knee.

If I was Tannehill I would look into Bridge-Enhanced ACL Repair. The are doing the trails right now and the recovery time is 6-8 weeks.

http://www.childrenshospital.org/ce...ment-program/bridge-enhanced-acl-repair-trial

Hey I just wanted to say thanks specifically for the videos you provided. They were quite informational I think that is what makes the American health system the best in the world.

I tried to find a link to the article, but couldnt find it but I just read an article about a grad student that may have found how cancer tumors metastasize - and that would lead to stopping cancer from spreading around the body. And she found it much like science found antibiotics, by mistake...I will keep looking for it. Very interesting!!

My guess is, we will be patient and give it the next few weeks to make a final decision . . . but ultimately Ryan will go on IR and Ted Larsen is the likely candidate to be placed on IR designation to return.

Is it just me or do i recall there being talk of having two of those return IR spots one of these seasons?

Hey I just wanted to say thanks specifically for the videos you provided. They were quite informational I think that is what makes the American health system the best in the world.

I tried to find a link to the article, but couldnt find it but I just read an article about a grad student that may have found how cancer tumors metastasize - and that would lead to stopping cancer from spreading around the body. And she found it much like science found antibiotics, by mistake...I will keep looking for it. Very interesting!!
LMAO, America's health care #1 in the world?? No they are the ones who spend 1.8 times as much as the rest of the world combined yet only ranks 91st in the world.

LMAO, America's health care #1 in the world?? No they are the ones who spend 1.8 times as much as the rest of the world combined yet only ranks 91st in the world.

Not to get into social issues too much, but gotta agree here, this is my biggest pet peeve about this great country of ours, disproportionately flawed health care system.

That said, none of the issues with our health care system have anything to do with Tannehill's knee, which was both payed for outside his own pockets and with the best possible methods and world class doctors. If there was a doctor in Austria or somewhere who could have done better, they would have sent Tannehill.

As much as I hate to say it Ryan should have the surgery and go on IR. Cutler and Moore are both free agents at the end of the year we need him healthy for the long run. It's gut wrenching what this guy has been through and how close he was to proving his doubters wrong.

If I was Tannehill I would look into Bridge-Enhanced ACL Repair. The are doing the trails right now and the recovery time is 6-8 weeks.

http://www.childrenshospital.org/ce...ment-program/bridge-enhanced-acl-repair-trial

You don't subject your Franchise QB to a procedure in the experimental trial phase. The last couple lines in the video "Bridge Recunstruction MAY and researchers HOPE" should be giant big red flashing lights. Besides Tannehill already went the experimental route with Stemcells. Where did that get him?

You don't subject your Franchise QB to a procedure in the experimental trial phase. The last couple lines in the video "Bridge Recunstruction MAY and researchers HOPE" should be giant big red flashing lights. Besides Tannehill already went the experimental route with Stemcells. Where did that get him?

When did Tannehill have a stemcell proceedure? I missed that.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom