Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

Is there a pill we can take that puts us to sleep until August 2018? I think I could sale a few of them around here. Go to sleep tonight and wake to news of Tannehill and the Dolphins healthy and ready to start the preseason.
Just as I would have been even more unhappy with Kaepernik as I am with Cutler, for anyone who bemoans the signing, take a day or two to get it out of your system and then please either suck it up like an adult or in fact, take a leave from here until August 2018 if the majority of your posts are gonna involve whining.

You don't subject your Franchise QB to a procedure in the experimental trial phase. The last couple lines in the video "Bridge Recunstruction MAY and researchers HOPE" should be giant big red flashing lights. Besides Tannehill already went the experimental route with Stemcells. Where did that get him?

Considering how young it is in the season and the recovery time from this, 6-8 weeks... I would. Imagine Tannehill being recovered in time to return this season. If it doen't work, this is a non-destructive surgery, so it is easy to then go ahead with the graft. In my opinion, not really a downside to it.

Just as I would have been even more unhappy with Kaepernik as I am with Cutler, for anyone who bemoans the signing, take a day or two to get it out of your system and then please either suck it up like an adult or in fact, take a leave from here until August 2018 if the majority of your posts are gonna involve whining.

If the Jets or Bills would have signed Cutler this board would be running around with their pants on their head from uncontrollable laughter.

You can get the **** out of dodge if you think I'm simply going to give our past mistakes a soothing smooch b/c some most think that their **** smells like roses and every decision should be praised. That's what kids do.

If the Jets or Bills would have signed Cutler this board would be running around with their pants on their head from uncontrollable laughter.

You can get the **** out of dodge if you think I'm simply going to give our past mistakes a soothing smooch b/c some most think that their **** smells like roses and every decision should be praised. That's what kids do.

I personally like you SOS and understand you're frustrated but if you're gonna spend the entire season whining about a signing you disagreed with instead of gutting it up and rooting for success, then I'll miss ya but I gotta block your ass.

I personally like you SOS and understand you're frustrated but if you're gonna spend the entire season whining about a signing you disagreed with instead of gutting it up and rooting for success, then I'll miss ya but I gotta block your ***.

If you couldn't resist ignoring Junc, there's no way you'll be putting me on ignore. ;) Or do. IDC

Yeah, I root for this team, but damnit if I'm going to slurp every move, especially if I am vehemently against it.

Considering how young it is in the season and the recovery time from this, 6-8 weeks... I would. Imagine Tannehill being recovered in time to return this season. If it doen't work, this is a non-destructive surgery, so it is easy to then go ahead with the graft. In my opinion, not really a downside to it.

Apparently you are not familiar with Experimental Trials. There is no guarantee! Not to mention the stress a Professional Athlete places on their knee. The sooner everyone including Tannehill accepts his acl needs to be reconstructed using a tried and true method the sooner he will be back on the field. No more boondoggles!

When did Tannehill have a stemcell proceedure? I missed that.

I am not sure when he had the procedure, but he did an interview with Armando talking about it. He even claimed his acl was healed as a result. Either he misspoke, he was misled, or he was just in plain denial.

I am not sure when he had the procedure, but he did an interview with Armando talking about it. He even claimed his acl was healed as a result. Either he misspoke, he was misled, or he was just in plain denial.

Wasn't saying you were wrong, just that I didn't know that and was seeking more info. I will research it on Monday.

You're completely discounting the guy coaching him. Cutler under Gase is different than Cutler under Bowles or McDermott. If you have issues with Cutler or the signing then you have issues with Adam Gase.

You're completely discounting the guy coaching him. Cutler under Gase is different than Cutler under Bowles or McDermott. If you have issues with Cutler or the signing then you have issues with Adam Gase.

That's correct, I do.

Gase has made some poor decisions (Cutler could be yet another) and has only proven to be a one track offensive minded coach.

Cutler had at least a handful of dropped INT's in '15 (under Gase) that made his statistics and situational play look better than it really was. Chicago was also a run heavy offense and they threw a lot of screens to hide Cutler and his decision making.

Last edited:
LMAO, America's health care #1 in the world?? No they are the ones who spend 1.8 times as much as the rest of the world combined yet only ranks 91st in the world.

I know a bunch of Canadians that hate their single payer system, and come to America for all of their orthopedics...One of them needed a knee replacement and the wait in Canada was 9 mos to a year. Here they were done in one month. F&$k single payer!! That is why most of the European countries are leaving single payer because it is horrible...

And if Im having surgery I am certainly not heading for Britian or Honduras for care - im staying right here...and the reason for the expense is there is not tort reform.

That's correct, I do.

Gase has made some poor decisions (Cutler could be yet another) and has only proven to be a one track offensive minded coach.

Cutler had at least a handful of dropped INT's in '15 (under Gase) that made his statistics and situational play look better than it really was. Chicago was also a run heavy offense and they threw a lot of screens to hide Cutler and his decision making.

Let's not do the dropped interceptions game when it comes to criticizing Tannehill's replacement, because we sure don't do that when trying to prop up our boy. We all know what Cutler is...he's got decent arm talent, low football spirit, and an overall boring guy who can make plays but is more likely to fold when you need him most. I expect a lot of face-palms this year.

That being said, we can run a run-heavy offense, and throw a lot of screen to hide Cutler and his decision-making. I suspect we will do just that. I don't think this is necessarily the "logical" move - spending $10m on someone who arguably gives you maybe another 2 or 3 wins than what you got in Matt Moore...not to mention all those wins do is hurt our draft stock.

However, as a fan, I am much more excited to watch Cutler go out and start than know we have Matt Moore slinging his way thru 16 games this year. Period.

Back
Top Bottom