Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by uk_dolfan, Aug 3, 2017.

1. fininpsl

fininpsl A True Fan Donator

Spot "bleeping" on!

2. Sherif

Sherif Pro Bowler Donator

You're right. That's what happens to ANY team when they lose their starting QB. Look at how sorry the Steelers looked with their back up. Look at the Raiders with their back up. This is not going to be a happy season. Cutler is not as good as Moore in this situation.

3. greasyObnoxious

greasyObnoxious I love lamp Finheaven VIP Donator

sure, but then you're going to have to go over all the dropped passes by WR's that were good reads. since we're talking about Cutler, that point is probably moot though.

4. Despacio

Despacio Pro Bowler

Same optimism went for Ryan, his potential was exciting now because of his working with Gase. What if Cutler had another season with Gase right after in Chicago? Ryan under Philbin and Lazor was much different.

5. russianbear

russianbear FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Idk what you're asking - if Cutler had another season with Gase we'd have a more matured perspective on what we can expect this year

6. Shula Fan

Shula Fan Pro Bowler

So when is RT17 getting surgery?

7. hoops

hoops exited stage left

Those are good points but Miami had a pistol and a zone read package in its offense under gase too. I think it's more you don't want to get away from the pre snap and option route/progression based side of things although I am expecting more predetermined primary throws with cutler. Continuity in the offense is an excellent point

8. hoops

hoops exited stage left

I sure hope he gets it soon cause without it I don't see how Miami can feel good about these other rehab options with how quickly it's failed already on us.

Get the surgery done

9. mnphinfan

mnphinfan Lifelong Fin Fan

Armondo had it in his article today, that with WR/Def drops, Cutler would have had somewhere between 28-30 TD's and 15-16 ints. I could live with that but doubt it will happen. He definitely has the weapons, now can he use them. We are gonna find out exactly how good Gase is as a play caller/OC as well. He definitely has his work cut out for him.

One thing is for sure, this waiting to see if Tannehill can come back is gonna suck. Especially when your already expecting the worst.

greasyObnoxious likes this.