Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This guy is acting like a Diva already. His contract isnt about money so why isnt he in camp fighting for his job? His agent can work out the details while he learns the system. I say Sit his A@s!

1. You don't know the whole situation
2. He was never going to start this year anyway
3. No

He is doing the best for his family imo. If i was in his place i would be doing the same thing.

I am just speculating..It is the additional clauses in the contract that is causing the problems, and maybe to a small degree money issues. The Fins will cave soon.

Lolol at this thread. None of the other rookie QB's have that kind of language in ther contracts, why should he? It's our FO that's trying to save a buck if he doesn't pan out. Blame them not Tanny.

The kid is trying to protect himself from potentially being screwed over in the future by a front office with a track record of unpredictable moves. Almost every other first round pick is asking for the same offset language and getting it. It's the front off that is being a jerk. If you really believe the guy is your future, the offset language really should not matter

If your not under contract you can't be at camp. It's not a hold out but rather a policy.

He is not going to help this year so who cares...

Calm down its for the damn show just relax hard knocks needs to show some negotiating every yr there is someone mannnn

Tannehills agent is probably more against signing a contract with off-set language than Tannehill is.

That said, Jeff is a dumbass for trying to push the issue. No offset language is needed. It is such a tiny issue.

Sometimes this fan base leaves me embarrassed to be a Dolphins fan. :rolleyes2:

From what i've read regarding this issue, I'd have to say its our front office who are looking bad in this scenario. picks 7 and 9 have signed without any offset language in the contracts as well as most other first round picks. Seems the dolphins have no leverage in this situation, i don't get it but I did not believe tanny would start,,,, like to see him make a push though, and this may put that to rest.

Back
Top Bottom