Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

Maybe he should have asked him if he needed a time out, offered him a juice box and a cookie. Jesus, my dad kicked my ass when I ****ed up, and actually had me cut the "switch" he was going to beat my ass with. I learned real quick. Can we PLEASE stop raising a generation of pussies?
Unfortunately this is the way of the millennials. U have to baby them til they r 40 yrs old and make sure u only give them positive reinforcement. They all get a trophy for showing up and they are all special in their own way. That's y this nation is soft as dog poop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he should have asked him if he needed a time out, offered him a juice box and a cookie. Jesus, my dad kicked my ass when I ****ed up, and actually had me cut the "switch" he was going to beat my ass with. I learned real quick. Can we PLEASE stop raising a generation of pussies?

Maybe you can arrange a meeting with your dad and Adrian Peterson. I know people who were physically and mentally abused as children and you apologizing for and encouraging that mentality is pathetic.

Maybe you can arrange a meeting with your dad and Adrian Peterson. I know people who were physically and mentally abused as children and you apologizing for and encouraging that mentality is pathetic.

Seriously we have gone from Ryan replacing a rookie in the huddle to child abuse. We are here to talk Miami Dolphins football not to figure out how to parent.

We need leaders on this team, and we can’t tolerate mental break downs. Everyone wants to be the Patriots, but when our team finally starts acting like them our fans cry and want to hug Ballage. Apparently the needed attitude change in the Lockeroom is also needed in the fan base.

He never did that to one of those O-Line turnstiles that got him crushed. Never to lazy *** Julius Thomas, or DVP and his "minor injury" facade. Never did it to Jarvis Landry for turning a + play into a loss of down or negative play. But he jumps all over a poor rookie who was one of the bright spots in the preseason and is just learning how to play in the NFL. Good job Qb1. pffffftt
He's learned a lesson. Deal with it. Tannehill haters can't decide what they want anymore.

He never did that to one of those O-Line turnstiles that got him crushed. Never to lazy *** Julius Thomas, or DVP and his "minor injury" facade. Never did it to Jarvis Landry for turning a + play into a loss of down or negative play. But he jumps all over a poor rookie who was one of the bright spots in the preseason and is just learning how to play in the NFL. Good job Qb1. pffffftt

tannehill is such a bully, ballage is going to carry this mental abuse with him for the rest of his life...he should tweet about it and become the face of the anti-bullying movement...he could kneel for the injustice of all the kids out there who are mentally abused because their parents yelled at them, they told them to eat their veggies or go to bed hungry, all those kids who got their mouth washed out with soap for dropping an f-bomb...tannehill will then be forced to issue a public apology and you will be able to sleep well at night

Last edited:
Brady rips people a new one, he is a great leader. Thill chewed out a player and he is a mean, hurtful person, and has to check himself.

He is teytry to take charge of the huddle, and be more of a leader, an people start losing their ****!

I wasn't a toddler. I was old enough to know better, and deliberately defied him. Got what I deserved. My father was in the Marine Corp during the Korean conflict, and I thank him for everything he has done for me, and the lessons I have learned from him. I never had to raise a hand to my kids. I never felt " abused" mentally or physically. I effed up and took my punishment, unlike most people today, who think they can break every rule without consequences.

Or maybe he’s sick of being the joke of the NFL....

No mistakes were tolerated when we ruled the world. Shula wouldn’t have it. Marino chewed ass how many times in a huddle on national TV.

But hey, we usually won, so it’s all good.

Tannehill? Oh, he hasn’t earned the right to do that. It’s bullshit, what a bully, etc. Not how you get things done.

What a crock of ****. Everybody bitches how we are a soft team. Then our leader on offense rips a guy who ****ed up. And now there’s a hanging party because he was too rough?

Christ. This is the team that had the only guy in history to get a 15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness WHILE CARRYING THE BALL!! And we lapped it up.

But not now, oh no...

Let them play football. The way it once was played.

Does anyone on the team even take RT seriously with a stunt like this? So uncharacteristic to say the least.

He is teytry to take charge of the huddle, and be more of a leader

He's trying Maybe he feels he needs some kind of change, no matter what the odds are this time. Don't let some rookie stand in your way, this flame in your heart Nothing's gonna stop you! He's gotta be ready, I mean get ready! He's on a mission to get this thing started.

Does anyone on the team even take RT seriously with a stunt like this? So uncharacteristic to say the least.

Sometimes you have to break character for people to understand that you have reached the breaking point.. you are tired of all the b.s. and it's no more Mr. Nice guy. Get your **** together, or get out of MY huddle.

Every player on the roster feels he is as serious as a heart attack. Some are asking to be chewed out before making a mistake to make sure it doesn't happen. Kilgore asked if he would kick him in the ass before each snap.

Back
Top Bottom