Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

Nope! We have an undisaplined team. Last year our offense was the worst in the NFL in penalties. Something has the change the mental break downs on this team. This was overdue. I bet it was orchestrated by Gase.

the offense had bad practices before this, I hope RT was yelling then. if not then he is merely picking on a rookie

Good for Thill, take charge and lead this team. On a side note, he also needs to jump in Parkers ass as well, so sick of hearing about his minor injuries and underperforming day after day practice after practice.

Ballage will be alright that kid can play. Tannehills probably tired of mental mistakes.

Mental mistakes in games lose football games.

He never did that to one of those O-Line turnstiles that got him crushed. Never to lazy *** Julius Thomas, or DVP and his "minor injury" facade. Never did it to Jarvis Landry for turning a + play into a loss of down or negative play. But he jumps all over a poor rookie who was one of the bright spots in the preseason and is just learning how to play in the NFL. Good job Qb1. pffffftt
Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure he's got his regrets over not asserting himself more, especially with Landry crapping on Tannehill after getting him paid - hell overpaid! So I'm sure you'd agree that as the saying goes now's "better late than never."

The same people bitching RT17 laying into a rookie for a **** up also bitch about missed assignments and poor discipline in games ...go figure

"Ryan needs to be a vocal leader! ......no, no, no, not that vocal!"

a) not bitching about it

b) if everybody where I worked screwed up but I only disciplined an intern, that would make me kind of a dick

c) so is RT yelling at everyone or has Ballage been the only guy to screw up? when everybody ****ed up so bad that
Gase made them run gassers, did RT blow a gasket?

d) why is this on ESPN?

I have always been an RT supporter. it feels like the anti-RT factions have poisoned this placed so badly that
you can't even question one thing.

I have always been an RT supporter. it feels like the anti-RT factions have poisoned this placed so badly that
you can't even question one thing.

well would it have been better if tannehill asked him politely to leave the huddle? just curious...was it the fact that tannehill called him out in general or the fact he raised his voice? you guys are making it sound like Ryan put Kalen over his knee and gave him a spanking lol

a) not bitching about it

b) if everybody where I worked screwed up but I only disciplined an intern, that would make me kind of a dick

c) so is RT yelling at everyone or has Ballage been the only guy to screw up? when everybody ****ed up so bad that
Gase made them run gassers, did RT blow a gasket?

d) why is this on ESPN?
a) Didn't quote you.

b) How do you know he's only laid into Ballage?

c) Neither of us know that answer, seems like you're assuming the opposite of what I am.

d) No clue.

We need Jon Martins mommy to straighten this thing out.
On a more serious note looks good to me that RT is stepping up and making those around him accountable. Probably not in his nature so much but I am sure he has been hearing his puntiffs thats he not the leader he needs to be. etc

Back
Top Bottom