Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Kicks Ballage Out Of The Huddle

He never did that to one of those O-Line turnstiles that got him crushed. Never to lazy *** Julius Thomas, or DVP and his "minor injury" facade. Never did it to Jarvis Landry for turning a + play into a loss of down or negative play. But he jumps all over a poor rookie who was one of the bright spots in the preseason and is just learning how to play in the NFL. Good job Qb1. pffffftt

I raised my eyebrows at this, and then saw who posted it.

Tannehill could QB this team to a Super Bowl win, and you would say, "It took too long, and the Dolphins didn't win by enough."

Gimme a break.

Maybe he should have asked him if he needed a time out, offered him a juice box and a cookie. Jesus, my dad kicked my aas when I ****ed up, and actually had me cut the "switch" he was going to beat my *** with. I learned real quick. Can we PLEASE stop raising a generation of pussies?

And make sure the switch is a good one, or you will get it twice as bad.

I hope Tannehill is taking over this team.

but I am not going to assume that from this.

have there been any reports of RT chewing out veterans, maybe its not newsworthy

or maybe the veterans have been perfect and Gase has them running gassers for their perfect execution

tannehill is such a bully, ballage is going to carry this mental abuse with him for the rest of his life...he should tweet about it and become the face of the anti-bullying movement...he could kneel for the injustice of all the kids out there who are mentally abused because their parents yelled at them, they told them to eat their veggies or go to bed hungry, all those kids who got their mouth washed out with soap for dropping an f-bomb...tannehill will then be forced to issue a public apology and you will be able to sleep well at night

Good thing Nick Saban wasn’t here Ballage would of been crying. It would of been put up on Twitter and he would never live it down.

I hope Tannehill is taking over this team.

but I am not going to assume that from this.

have there been any reports of RT chewing out veterans, maybe its not newsworthy

or maybe the veterans have been perfect and Gase has them running gassers for their perfect execution
Tannehill can’t win with some of you. You voice your desire for him to show he cares and to correct his teammates and when he does, you want him to do it more often to all his teammates or not at all?

Interesting that the punishment in Miami is to get kicked out of the huddle while the punishment in Cleveland apparently was to have Callaway play the whole game.

Glad to hear Ballage can take the heat, guessing he might hit the playbook a bit harder this week!

Maybe you can arrange a meeting with your dad and Adrian Peterson. I know people who were physically and mentally abused as children and you apologizing for and encouraging that mentality is pathetic.
He's not a ****ing child! He's a grown man, making grown man money, playing a grown man sport, he can be talked to like a GROWN ****ing man.

If he can't take that then I don't want him on this team! This is getting ridiculous, get off the soap box.

As I stated before, I love it. Been waiting to see some fire from Tannehill for quite some time.

With that being said, I hope he has the confidence to address more established players when it's needed, OL in particular

Unfortunately this is the way of the millennials. U have to baby them til they r 40 yrs old and make sure u only give them positive reinforcement. They all get a trophy for showing up and they are all special in their own way. That's y this nation is soft as dog poop.

As opposed to older people, where the formula is to lie to them and scare them.

Anyway, I was impressed with Ballage's strong personality during the postgame interview with Bokamper the other night. I have no doubt he can handle this. Maybe Tannehill has already handicapped the kid's mental game also, and realized this was one rookie who wouldn't be fazed by that type of treatment.

I've never jumped io the Tannehill bandwagon. One of the main reasons is his lack of leadership.

I'm a Dolphin fan first and foremost. I am all for Tannehill stepping up his leadership and level of play. This sounds like a positive step regarding leadership.

Maybe you can arrange a meeting with your dad and Adrian Peterson. I know people who were physically and mentally abused as children and you apologizing for and encouraging that mentality is pathetic.
Adrian Peterson is a good father by all counts I've heard. Spare the rod. It's up to the parent to figure out what the rod is for their particular child.

Maybe he should have asked him if he needed a time out, offered him a juice box and a cookie. Jesus, my dad kicked my aas when I ****ed up, and actually had me cut the "switch" he was going to beat my *** with. I learned real quick. Can we PLEASE stop raising a generation of pussies?

It's too late and unfortunately there are alot of them on this site.

If #QBWinz is a myth then why does it matter if he yells at rookies or is a leader?

Back
Top Bottom