Tannehill Looks Good In Titans Debut

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm actually hoping Ryan Tannehill really excells in his coaching staff, team and offensive system. He looked pretty good in his first Titans preseason game throwing a couple of tds and 140 yards.
good for him. But so did Logan Woodside. Both played 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
good for him. But so did Logan Woodside. Both played 2nd and 3rd stringers.
exactly, if their depth at oline is decent i look for him to feast on 2nd stringers. wouldnt shock me one bit to see mariota let go at the end of the season, draft qb high and let RT start in 2020 while rookie gets a year behind him. for some odd reason my obsession with RT still has let me to que the DVR to record the titans game just so i can watch his series.

Adam Strange

Question Authority
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Never did someone who did so little for this team earn the undying loyalty of so many.

That’s what happens when the franchise is a flaming wreck for a decade and a half: the mediocrities become folk heroes.

Let’s see what the human spare does during the actual season.

PhxSunFan34

Hammered
Reaction score
exactly, if their depth at oline is decent i look for him to feast on 2nd stringers. wouldnt shock me one bit to see mariota let go at the end of the season, draft qb high and let RT start in 2020 while rookie gets a year behind him. for some odd reason my obsession with RT still has let me to que the DVR to record the titans game just so i can watch his series.
I think I saw that Mariota was having his best offseason so far. So I don't know about any of that.

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think I saw that Mariota was having his best offseason so far. So I don't know about any of that.
That's why I said it wouldnt shock ME :) main thing I had read about MM was that they were doing everything they could to keep him healthy. And he should be having his best offseason... it's a contract year and he has a former 7nyear starter pushing him.

MM is a free agent I thought RT had one more year after this. It's a prove it year for MM so he could easily be gone in 2020

PhxSunFan34

Hammered
Reaction score
Never did someone who did so little for this team earn the undying loyalty of so many.

That’s what happens when the franchise is a flaming wreck for a decade and a half: the mediocrities become folk heroes.

Let’s see what the human spare does during the actual season.
lol yes we're building a shrine here. :wacky

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
nothing wrong with having a fan favorite that isnt always a top 10 player in the league. Gardner Minshew and Kurt Benkert never did **** until they left ECU but i still keep up with and try to check their stat lines and try to see them play when possible (other than KB just had season ending surgery) just cause i see them in a positive light and they are from my team

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
lol yes we're building a shrine here. :wacky
maybe we dont need a shrine to tannehill, but still a sticky at the top til this season is over where they are all merged too. because good or bad there is prob going to be a post on him every week he plays and there is going to be someone to bitch or moan about it every time too

PhxSunFan34

Hammered
Reaction score
maybe we dont need a shrine to tannehill, but still a sticky at the top til this season is over where they are all merged too. because good or bad there is prob going to be a post on him every week he plays and there is going to be someone to bitch or moan about it every time too
Oh I can image those who would go apeshit if we dared give RT a sticky lol

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The sticky would be moved to the locker first day lol. But we know unless he is injured were getting a RT thread every week of preseason. And if I'm wrong then...I'll make sure I'm not wrong a create new thread:)

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The sticky would be moved to the locker first day lol. But we know unless he is injured were getting a RT thread every week of preseason. And if I'm wrong then...I'll make sure I'm not wrong a create new thread:)
as long as these threads stay here. You can see that there is hardly a discussion about it. Most fans don't even look here. If you put the same thread in the Main it would have had 10 pages within one hour with stats and comparison etc. :lol:

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
as long as these threads stay here. You can see that there is hardly a discussion about it. Most fans don't even look here. If you put the same thread in the Main it would have had 10 pages within one hour with stats and comparison etc. :lol:
as much as i still like the guy, he has nothing to do with the fins, so yup where it needs to be posted. but yup we'd be comparing play calls to what miami ran with rosen and so on. i remember when i said something negative about him one time and another poster started talking **** about me bashing RT, i was like "dude im one of the biggest RT homers here, if im saying it, then im saying it, and its negative, than im serious about it"

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
I always felt the 5 WR set, hurt Tannehill the most. The Dolphins didn't have the blockers to run it where he'd have some success. Defenders seemed to always come free. Tennessee has a good Oline and hope he succeeds in a system that I feel is better suited for his skillset. The coaching in Miami never adjusted to his talent, it always seemed as if he, was forced into the coaches system. Total failure on Miami's part. Good Luck Ryan.

Top Bottom