Tannehill Magical 4th Quarter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Magical 4th Quarter

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
http://m.miamidolphins.com/news/art...agic-Act/fb3fd18d-d237-4365-a93d-9fa5de4f3afa

null
null

SHOP
TICKETS
ROSTER​

2016-11-20 10:00 PM | Alain Poupart
[FONT=Brandon_med]Tannehill Performs Fourth Quarter Magic Act
facebook@2x.png
twitter@2x.png
0ap3000000743375_video_player_cp--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg
Home-play_icon_full_image@2x.png

Parker Scores 9-yard Touchdown

Share:
facebook@2x.png
twitter@2x.png
LOS ANGELES - Ryan Tannehill has been showing signs of progress and growth throughout the 2016 season, but nothing so far has topped what he accomplished in the last six minutes of the 14-10 victory against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.

The Dolphins offense struggled for the first three and a half quarters against a very good Rams defense, but Tannehill directed two touchdown drives in the final 6:40 to help Miami erase a 10-0 deficit.

During those two drives, Tannnehill was simply masterful as he completed 12 of 13 passes for 115 yards and the touchdown throws to Jarvis Landry and DeVante Parker.

"Hell of a job," Landry said before repeating the same thing three times for emphasis. "He did exactly what big-time players do. He made the plays when they count. He did that for us tonight. He carried us, to continue this winning streak we've got. Something special."

The victory marked Tannehill's 12th career fourth-quarter comeback, but it would be difficult to find another one as impressive.

The game-winning touchdown to Parker was a perfect strike in the corner of the end zone.

"I don't know where to rank it," Tannehill said. "I'm just excited and proud of my guys right now.​

[/FONT]

Was a great 2 drives by tannehill to win it.

Was interesting how he and Parker connected so well at he end there. Parker Made a lot of tough catches there, and they were against Trumane Johnson, rams best cornerback.

Parker starting to string together consistent good games. Wonder if he's ready to breakout.

Back
Top Bottom