Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

Ryan was mediocre at best, he was not as good as the #s suggest. should he be benched? NO, he has shown enough promise to keep his job but there are still questions.

That's funny..how many Dolphins game did you watch last year beginning to end....

Wait, don't they already have one? :unsure: ;)

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

No one, but when there's also no one to say he would, what you have is an unknown.
It doesn't prove that he isn't good enough either.

If Matt Moore plays considerable snaps for any reason other than Tannehill getting hurt, you can pretty much guarantee we will be searching for a head coach starting next January.

Tannehill and Philbin's success are tied together for better or worse. Right now I see Tannehill being a top 10 QB as a coin flip, based the ups and downs we saw last season. But any way you look at it, you know Matt Moore is not a guy whom will lead you long term to playoff success. At least Tannehill still has a chance if he cleans up some flaws in his game. My fingers are crossd there.

As far as the article, it's 100% BS.

I have always been and remain a philbin supporter....but if this report is true sack the bastard tomorrow

However joe philbin is all about loyalty even to sherman I highly down he slagged off his qb to this"unnamed source" happy to run straight to a reporter

Unfortunately Moore doesnt have the armstrength Tannehill does so really not being able to hit the deep bal would be status quo with Moore

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Philbin seems to have confidence in all the wrong people. Remember how confident he was in Sherman.

Your usually a good poster but I have to wonder if you watched the 2011 season or took a year off?????????? I'm not a supporter of replacing Tannehill with Moore but if Moore has one strength it's his deep ball. I don't know how anyone who watched in 2011 wouldn't know this??????

you guys can call me when Matt Moore starts in front of Tannehill next season :chuckle:

Actually if Philbin had made that switch last season, we wouldve been in the playoffs instead of 8-8.

So who should've they replaced Matt Ryan with when the Falcons were going 4-12 with more tools (yes, some got injured but we had a bunch of injuries there too) and a better offensive line? :ponder:

So who should've they replaced Matt Ryan with when the Falcons were going 4-12 with more tools (yes, some got injured but we had a bunch of injuries there too) and a better offensive line? :ponder:

He has stayed as far away as possible from dealing with this comparison. The numbers between the two QBs, despite one having better personnel, are very similar. It blows his WHOLE argument out of the water. Its why I take his posts now with a grain of salt.

Your usually a good poster but I have to wonder if you watched the 2011 season or took a year off?????????? I'm not a supporter of replacing Tannehill with Moore but if Moore has one strength it's his deep ball. I don't know how anyone who watched in 2011 wouldn't know this??????

Im just saying that Tannehills arm is much stronger than Moores. I never said Moore couldnt throw a deep ball. What I was getting at is RT and throw a deep ball all game long if he had to, MM couldnt. His arm would get tired much faster than RT's. Accuracy on a deep ball on the other hand, might have to give a small favor to MM.

If Joe "goes to the bull pen" to Moore, Joe should be fired shortly after.

If Joe "goes to the bull pen" to Moore, Joe should be fired shortly after.
If he has to switch to Moore over a healthy Tannehill a lot of people will lose their job. As they should.

With that said, Tannehill is still the QB and the talk of him being in danger of losing his job is BS.

Namely Zach Taylor. Why anyone would put the development of their franchise QB in the hands of a kid who has no previous expereience in doing so is also BS.
If he has to switch to Moore over a healthy Tannehill a lot of people will lose their job. As they should.

With that said, Tannehill is still the QB and the talk of him being in danger of losing his job is BS.

Back
Top Bottom