Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

Why on earth would Tannehill need to be motivated? You mean he isn't already playing well enough? :unsure:

Is there ever a time when you aren't logged into this website?

All based on a JLC article...because his track record on dolphins news is so stellar. Pfffft!

Yeah, I don't care what the motivation is, to even give the implication they aren't 100% behind Tannehill, is going to do more harm than good. This is poor execution by the staff once again.

Philbin sees the potential of this offense particularly Wallace. I don't think he likes Ryan not fixing his deep ball.

Hey Philbin if you want success let Ryan win you games by desinging run plays and rool outs.

Because I'd like to know when the best chance of coming here and not having to see your sarcastic quips in every single thread about Tannehill would be.

The value of blocking certain posters, outside of the occasional poster quoting sho's posts I don't have to read them...makes life a little more pleasant on here.

As for the article...

I saw the writer state an opinion and offer an anonymous source...I would take "reporting" with a grain of salt....

nonsense, the next Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers doesn't need to be pushed:lol:

:lol:

you guys are buying that huh...hook line sinker

Have these guys not learned anything from the Incognito/Martin reporting fiasco? Hearsay, anonymity and confidentiality, the webs greatest sources since 1969 or 1971 or 1983 or 1989 or was it 1993?

The value of blocking certain posters, outside of the occasional poster quoting sho's posts I don't have to read them...makes life a little more pleasant on here.

As for the article...

I saw the writer state an opinion and offer an anonymous source...I would take "reporting" with a grain of salt....

But then you miss out on the pure comic gold that his gravity's opinion, from his made up stats, that he is unwilling to show his work on, that he came up with.

Back
Top Bottom