TannEhill or Tann(a)hill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TannEhill or Tann(a)hill?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok people are Pronouncing Tannehills name with a hard E like a Y as in Fanny. Now if that indeed is the way to pronounce it I feel Stupid saying TannyHill so Im not gonna. Im going with the Tannahill pronunciation. Anybody know hoe the guy actually says his own name?

I bet a nickel. If you break it in half you don't get two nickels, you get s***.

Ok people are Pronouncing Tannehills name with a hard E like a Y as in Fanny. Now if that indeed is the way to pronounce it I feel Stupid saying TannyHill so Im not gonna. Im going with the Tannahill pronunciation. Anybody know hoe the guy actually says his own name?

I agree, I think it is pronounced with a soft e. I hear alot of media say it as Tannyhill and it does'nt sound right.

I pronounce it Tann(eh)Hill. I'm sure the media will screw it up for years to come.

Just as Zach Taylor played for us for so many years. . . . . . . . .

Say it like "eh" or even "a". The pronunciation of "Y" is not right.

Back
Top Bottom