Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

Can barely lift his arm...

Seeing that video reinforced what I've been thinking. He can't lift the arm. He's not only reaching the "pain" point, but it won't lift any farther.
He needs rest, if not surgery.
I was pulling for him again this year, but I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

I think people are underestimating the number of contenders in the league to win the Superbowl.

Falcons, Patriots, Chiefs, Rams, Steelers, Texans, Saints...they can all make runs and win on any given Sunday.

Every year we see teams put together something towards the end of the season.

I think it's Rams, Chiefs, Patriots and everyone else...but Saints and some of the others mentioned aren't as far behind as you may think. And there are others right behind them...Texans, Steelers, Packers....

I'd like to see the Dolphins added onto that list at some point in the next few years.

Medical staff will probably just shoot him up with some stem cells and foo foo dust and he can hit camp next year without surgery and fully tear his labrum and **** us at QB for 2019 also.

I said this in the offseason - Tannehill is closer to being out of the league than in it.

Too many hits and his style of play is not conducive to preventing injuries. It is absolutely irresponsible if the Dolphins do not have a better plan at Quaterback next year. Whatever you think Tannehill's potential is, his health is a liability. You are better off having a 22 year old version of Tannehill than a 31 year old near broken down version of Tannehill.

Do you watch the games at all??

Kiko and Baker are leading the team in tackles. Both are linebackers. Raekwon is 4th on that list. Jones is 6th with 35 tackles.

I watch every one. Perhaps I failed to make the sarcasm in my post clear, but that can happen when mixing it with reality. I am simply pointing out that our linebackers as a group are not a strength and the secondary is being forced to compensate. FWIW, Jones has missed 2 games due to injury and one due to immaturity this season. I wonder where he would be on that list if he hadn’t? How many games have Kiko and Baker missed?

They should be approaching the league about a Tannehill Rule. Can't yank a QB's arm backwards when starting or throughout the throwing motion. 10 yard penalty. You know if it was Brady it would be Brady Rule 2.0.

Hi there! We’ve never chatted.

Boy, do I appreciate your stance. It is admirable that you would rail against posters using seemingly innocuous and arbitrary things to build a case against a QB that they simply dislike.

Now I’m certain, given the premise of your post, you’ll apply that line of thinking equally to ANY Dolphins QB. And boy, is there work to be done. There are literally thousands of posts here that only exist to support someone’s bias against Tannehill. Please feel free to look in virtually any thread that contains anything about any QB, and you’ll find said bias. Please hold the guilty parties accountable.

See you in 2023!

That sarcasm is unsavory. However, I completely agree that other posters are doing the same thing. I hold Aqua in high regard so when I saw him getting down to that level I felt the need to step in. You agree my overall sentiment, right?

Ryan Finley’s on right now. And given his age and his arm he will probably come right to us.

Hard to project arm strength development in an overaged prospect.

I'd rather he has it now, than project it might come later.

Too risky.

Back
Top Bottom