Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

Against nfl like speed and talent in clemson I definitely saw some arm limitation with Finley

Ryan Finley’s on right now. And given his age and his arm he will probably come right to us.

Hard to project arm strength development in an overaged prospect.

That's my biggest issue, watch the deep out throws the clemson game. looks west coast to me

That's my biggest issue, watch the deep out throws the clemson game. looks west coast to me

Exactly. The timing and coverage reads I thought were very good. But that arm can’t drive the football consistently. His back shoulder is boss like though

Opposite hash ehh I doubt it

I thought Finley was a junior so it was easier for me to project arm strength development with core strength.

But 5th year senior ehh. It will get stronger but how much. He does a lot of things well though. Placement accuracy and timing and I like his coverage reads

Exactly. The timing and coverage reads I thought were very good. But that arm can’t drive the football consistently. His back shoulder is boss like though

Opposite hash ehh I doubt it

Brady later in his career and Rodgers got a boost in arm strength compared to college, so it definitely happens even Bridgewater arm looks notably stronger this year. I would draft him

Brady later in his career and Rodgers got a boost in arm strength compared to college, so it definitely happens even Bridgewater arm looks notably stronger this year. I would draft him

I would too but it would probably be day 2. I don’t see him lasting til mid round 3

I like bridgewaters overall game but I think it’s similar yes. Unlike Herbert for example but at 5 wins you can forget about it if he comes out.
i love bridgewater's overall game (i loved chad pennington's overall game).

but i personally have a difficult time dealing with a QB without an NFL arm.

I thought Finley was a junior so it was easier for me to project arm strength development with core strength.

But 5th year senior ehh. It will get stronger but how much. He does a lot of things well though. Placement accuracy and timing and I like his coverage reads
Arm mechanics look good too that lowers his arm strength ceiling, he needs to gain some weight.

Arm mechanics look good too that lowers his arm strength ceiling, he needs to gain some weight.

Yep he’s light needs more weight in his rear end and legs for hip torque. Doesn’t look like he can carry much more though

i love bridgewater's overall game (i loved chad pennington's overall game).

but i personally have a difficult time dealing with a QB without an NFL arm.

You got arm limitations like that you better have spot on timing placement and accuracy and chad Pennington had timing and placement that was excellent which hid his arm limitations.

But good ds could load up inside the numbers the defense and expose him. Ravens did it to us in the postseason.

Jerry / AnO:

seen any ND games this year? What do you guys think of Book? Trying to not be biased but I think he's pretty decent. Not a first rounder though for me

Back
Top Bottom