Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

Yep he’s light needs more weight in his rear end and lower legs for hip torque. Doesn’t look like he can carry much more though

Yea more weight and improving weight transfer on that front foot will help.

i love bridgewater's overall game (i loved chad pennington's overall game).

but i personally have a difficult time dealing with a QB without an NFL arm.

I'm the same but that arm didn't look like is was limiting him in the preseason, it could be because of his elite anticipation

Jerry / AnO:

seen any ND games this year? What do you guys think of Book? Trying to not be biased but I think he's pretty decent. Not a first rounder though for me

I haven’t looked at any qb prospects other than Herbert and finley. And limited with both. Take that back I did see the missouri kid I don’t like him at all. Cannon arm but somethings missing between the ears I hard pass.

Herbert has the gift of improv and is built like a tank. He’s a damn good athlete too. Looks the part might be a little rocked up for a qb though. Can make all the throws. Someone will run that card up on the tools and upside and zone read and pistol being on the table out the gate if he comes out. Probably the giants. He’s gonna crush it in underwear pro day type setting.

Jerry / AnO:

seen any ND games this year? What do you guys think of Book? Trying to not be biased but I think he's pretty decent. Not a first rounder though for me

I didn't get a chance to see him play much, I remember him being short and a pro style qb.

I haven’t looked at any qb prospects other than Herbert and finley. And limited with both. Take that back I did see the missouri kid I don’t like him at all. Cannon arm but somethings missing between the ears I hard pass.

Herbert has the gift of improv and is built like a tank. He’s a damn good athlete too. Looks the part might be a little rocked up for a qb though. Can make all the throws. Someone will run that card up on the tools and upside and zone read and pistol being on the table out the gate if he comes out. Probably the giants
Gotchya. Check him out if you have time. He seems to make good reads, moves well in the pocket, has some mobility. I've seen him miss some throws, but overall pretty accurate. He kind of reminds me of russel wilson but not nearly on that level obviously. I don't think he's got super amazing arm strength though

Herbert has the gift of improv and is built like a tank. He’s a damn good athlete too. Looks the part might be a little rocked up for a qb though. Can make all the throws. Someone will run that card up on the tools and upside and zone read and pistol being on the table out the gate if he comes out. Probably the giants. He’s gonna crush it in underwear pro day type setting.

I agree on Lock, Herbert plays scared and has wonky arm mechanics(side release, mainly arm thrower, lacks hip torque and feet not pointed at the target).

I agree on Lock, Herbert plays scared and has wonky arm mechanics(side release, mainly arm thrower, lacks hip torque and feet not pointed at the target).

Yeah more athlete than qb right now. But he’s gonna win the underwear olympics.

I like Finley’s feet also in the pocket. That kid knows where to go with the football.

Yeah more athlete than qb right now. But he’s gonna win the underwear olympics.

I like Finley’s feet also in the pocket. That kid knows where to go with the football.

Gase is gonna discourage surgery until february lmao, I hope Tanny comes back because last year was the year to get a qb,Tanny or Bridgewater if we plan on competing next year.

Finley ease of progression looks good due to his feet, he gets the ball out fast

Finley ease of progression looks good due to his feet, he gets the ball out fast

Yeah I mean there is an awful lot to like. A team like Miami it’s almost like why not. He can drive the ball inside the numbers.

If gase wants timing, placement, and accuracy plus correct reads this kids got it. His feet are in sync with the route combos as is the ball out of hand

I don’t understand why you guys are wasting time looking at Finley. This team already has someone like him in Luke Falk. What a waste of draft pick that would be.

Back
Top Bottom