Tannehill: So why exactly is a guy who played qb for 5 games is better than moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: So why exactly is a guy who played qb for 5 games is better than moore?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He played qb in college then was a receiver for 4 years in college then played a few games at quarterback. This is better than Flynn or Moore? Can somebody Splain?

He played QB all through high school, and did play QB in college for more than 5 games.

He played in more then 5 games. Think it was 18 , and his abilities are far better running and arm strength. Now his brain I dunno lol. He makes dum throws at times but with a year behind more with our coaches he can become something nice. Who knows but he has huge potential. Now am I sold no, but I wasn't on Griffin until this past year, but let see what happens.

[h=2]
SHEESH.jpg
Tannehill: So why exactly is a guy who played qb for 5 games is better than moore?[/h]

/QUOTE]

2ivcvtl-1.png

Why is RGIII who is only a junior better then Moore? You will see why when he starts this year.

Henne was a 4 yr starter and played plenty of games. Number of games played has nothing to do with anything. Each player's situation is different and coaches and FO people are the ones who are best at grading players

Wait is this thread deleted? I want Tanahill, I'm sold on his antics. Why not... I mean we game Henne a chance why not give another Rookie a chance to shine and possibly wear a cool 2 digit number like 14 or 16 lol

Hey I saw on the internet that he only started half way through last season. Dan Lebitard even said as much so why you all bustin on me. Maybe he is good who the hell knows. Just wanted to find out what you guys knew. Man the amount of deputized thread police in this forum if F'ing amazing.

Hey I saw on the internet that he only started half way through last season. Dan Lebitard even said as much so why you all bustin on me. Maybe he is good who the hell knows. Just wanted to find out what you guys knew. Man the amount of deputized thread police in this forum if F'ing amazing.

Citizens arrest check your info next time lol.

Back
Top Bottom