Tannehill = Taylor > Bortles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill = Taylor > Bortles

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
I’m confused why people like Armando are losing their minds on Taylor not coming. Him & Tannehill are basically the SAME player & if we truly want to tank for Tua as Armando wants to why does it matter, if that’s the case sign Bortles.

I think Armando is upset because then he would be WRONG. I somewhat like Armando & he is right often times but his agenda can be overwhelming.

Tannehill would be just as good of mentor than Taylor would be to a QB drafted and will not impact comp draft picks.

There's no other options out there other than Blake Bortles might as well keep Tannehill unless they're going to trade for quarterback

I dont know why the admins arent doing a better job decluttering. Some of these threads are absolutely ridiculous

I’m confused why people like Armando are losing their minds on Taylor not coming. Him & Tannehill are basically the SAME player & if we truly want to tank for Tua as Armando wants to why does it matter, if that’s the case sign Bortles.

I think Armando is upset because then he would be WRONG. I somewhat like Armando & he is right often times but his agenda can be overwhelming.

Tannehill would be just as good of mentor than Taylor would be to a QB drafted and will not impact comp draft picks.

well said

*IF* the goal is to position the team for a top 5 pick (notice I avoided 'tank' and 'rebuild'), I see no reason to sign ANY FA. Getting one to lose more games than Tannehill? Already on the roster. Signing a FA QB to win as many games as Tannehill or more? That's not evidence of seeking a top 5 pick. The sooner fans know the answer, the better.

Actually Taylor and Tannehill are nowhere the same player. Tannehill in Gases 3 years was mostly healthy year one, Miami went to the playoff, started the 3rd year And before getting hurt had Miami in 1st place in the same division as the eventual SB winner.

If Taylor started an entire year, he would have as much success as Jay Cutler did, but in the end, would fail.

I think Tannehill would be a better mentor if you wanted a better pocket passer, if you wanted a better scrambler that could take off at any time if the defense gave him the option, then Taylor is the man.

Bartles if you absolutely want to fail in the season, and will not be allowing the starting QB to get within 10 yards of the new QB.

Actually Taylor and Tannehill are nowhere the same player. Tannehill in Gases 3 years was mostly healthy year one, Miami went to the playoff, started the 3rd year And before getting hurt had Miami in 1st place in the same division as the eventual SB winner.

If Taylor started an entire year, he would have as much success as Jay Cutler did, but in the end, would fail.

I think Tannehill would be a better mentor if you wanted a better pocket passer, if you wanted a better scrambler that could take off at any time if the defense gave him the option, then Taylor is the man.

Bartles if you absolutely want to fail in the season, and will not be allowing the starting QB to get within 10 yards of the new QB.

Lol. So a Tyrod didn’t lead the Bulls to the Playoffs? Tannehill blows and wouldn’t have made the playoffs in 2016 if he stayed healthy. The guy is a terrible qb and a choker.

Lol. So a Tyrod didn’t lead the Bulls to the Playoffs? Tannehill blows and wouldn’t have made the playoffs in 2016 if he stayed healthy. The guy is a terrible qb and a choker.

That version of Tyrod is nowhere close to the version we will be getting, and how many times did Tyrod beat the Pat's compared to Tannehill?

Tannehill did it that hard way, with an inconsistent defense, and though better O-line of years passed, still had to run for his life more then most QBs.

That version of Tyrod is nowhere close to the version we will be getting, and how many times did Tyrod beat the Pat's compared to Tannehill?

Tannehill did it that hard way, with an inconsistent defense, and though better O-line of years passed, still had to run for his life more then most QBs.

Right. Tyrod has been better than Tannehull every year they have both been starters. Tannehills last three games he didn’t even top 300 net passing yards combined.

The one thing tannehill has over Tyrod is having all the fanbois make excuse after excuse for him

Right. Tyrod has been better than Tannehull every year they have both been starters. Tannehills last three games he didn’t even top 300 net passing yards combined.

The one thing tannehill has over Tyrod is having all the fanbois make excuse after excuse for him

Tannehill since he came back from his last injury (That just happens to effect your accuracy, velocity, and arm strength) was nowhere the same QB that started 2018.

OK, obviously you hate Tannehill, while I have far more confidence in Tannehill if by a miracle he were to play an entire season healthy, with an O-line that could at the very least pass-block enough to give him average amounts of time most QBs get in the NFL. Agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom