Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility

weird, why would they pay more for tanny than dalton? I'll take that swap if Dalton plays for $16M, signto me up.

Nope. I'd rather take a 4th or 5th from them and get the money rather than pay 16M to watch Dalton go 7-9.

I'm all about this. I also think it would be good for Tanny to play for Zac Taylor again, a HC who won't have over-exaggerated expectations for Ryan.

weird, why would they pay more for tanny than dalton? I'll take that swap if Dalton plays for $16M, sign me up.

I want no part of Andy Dalton. Never liked him at all, but he's good enough for 6-7 wins.

This is interesting, though, as Zac Taylor is obviously very familiar with RT. I'd take anything tbh. I think the starting price tag should be a third rounder. But if there's only one team in for him I'd take as little as a 2021 conditional 7th.

If I was a Bengals fan I don't think I'd be too excited about this. Replacing Dalton with Tannehill doesn't seem like much of an upgrade, if at all. If I had to guess, I would put Tannehill's value at this point around a 3rd rounder, maybe? This brings up the question, if you had to chose between the two, who would you rather have as your QB, Dalton or Tannehill?

Man I know some Bengals fans whose heads would explode.

The guy just said he wouldnt be surprised. Pretty much means nothing.

My guess is the Redskins. I live in DC, and the Skins always get overhyped guys and overpay or overcompensate. If they dont get a QB in the draft, ill guess they go for Tannehill.

Sounds to me -- anticipating being released -- hence no contract $$ issues.

That would mean 3 automatic wins per the site right? Gase twice and if we face Cincy that's 3. Wooohhoooooo!

Wake me up when this is more than a rumor. I'm hoping for more than just a salary dump. I'd like a 3rd round draft pick if possible.

Back
Top Bottom