Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility

Tannehill did not finish the 13th game, so technically what you’re showing isn’t the average of 13 games.

The 2018 Ravens had a top 3 defense while the 2016 Dolphins had a bottom 3 defense.

The 2018 Ravens had the 2nd best running game in the league while the Dolphins were ranked 14th, even with Ajayi’s huge games. Yes, part of that running game was Jackson but he also had 10 fumbles in those 8 games.

If someone is trying to tell me that Jackson was more of a factor the Ravens went to the playoffs this year than Ryan Tannehill was for the Dolphins in 2016, I will say it’s an anti Tannehill agenda more than anything else.

Well he averages 219 yds of total offense instead of 217 from weeks 6-12 as oppose to week 6-13.

During the 6-0 run the Dolphin defense from weeks 6-12 gave up the 4th fewest points in the NFL.

During the 6-0 run the Dolphin offense from weeks 6-12 had the 5th most rushing yards in the NFL.

If Tannehill avgd 219 yds of total offense during a stretch in which he had a top 4 defense and a top 5 run game and Jackson avgd 225 yds of total offense while having a top 3 defense and 2nd best run game (in large part due to him) why does one get more credit than the other? Maybe neither deserve the credit they get and should be thankful for a strong defense and run game.

Last edited:
Maybe neither deserve the credit they get and should be thankful for a strong defense and run game.
That was my point to begin with. I wasn't the one who brought Tannehill into the conversation.

While we’re at it, Jackson had more than 200 yards ONCE in 8 games as a starter. It was 204. HE led the team to the division championship? How about the 2nd best defense in the league?

ehh I told you so's are nothing more than ammo for people who only hit on something once every blue moon so they feel the need to make sure you know it. there's out right I told you so's and masked ones all thru this thread even.

Says the guy who described Tannehill as a Brady with legs....

Says the guy who banged the table for Eli Apple when the rest of us thought he was way over hyped.

You know as much as the rest of us which is also hit and miss once in a blue moon.

Says the guy who described Tannehill as a Brady with legs....

Says the guy who banged the table for Eli Apple when the rest of us thought he was way over hyped.

You know as much as the rest of us which is also hit and miss once in a blue moon.

ha ha eli apple was the teams primary target if tunsil hadn't fell. he got drafted top 10 even. you must be that guy who pms me all the time and gets ignored.

Tannehill looks like he's done... At least he did in the last 3 games he played... Im one of his biggest supporters but at this point, arguing about why he's done or what ifs is irrelevent. You cant look anyone straight in the eyes and tell'em you have confidence Tannehill will be a top 10 QB in 2019...

I don't know if hes done but he definitely didn't look the part in 2018. that much I will say and have said. said it in season even. but you know a healthy shoulder and another year away from that knee and maybe some more consistent assignment play around the qb elsewhere and maybe he rebounds.

maybe not. I do know that max protect pa play around the qb assignment wise was absolutely horrendous in 18. so if he can go somewhere they can do that more consistently be it tight ends backs or o line I think he can execute off them.

but his timing did look a tick off all year. maybe it was rust maybe its what he is now.,..and there's no going back

ha ha eli apple was the teams primary target if tunsil hadn't fell. he got drafted top 10 even. you must be that guy who pms me all the time and gets ignored.

Only in your own mind..... And my how wrong you were, kid is horrible.

Only in your own mind..... And my how wrong you were, kid is horrible.

Good thing were going to start a thread this year so you can all go on record- like hoops, Sanders, jdoll and some others have been willing to do... hope your ready.

I love when some of you cant help to take shots at others who like to make their feelings known. I will put Hoops and the others chocies ahead alot of the others here- oh and they have actually made thier chocies known unlike alot of others.

Fitzpatrick had an 8.04 Any/a last year. He would be a great signing.

I just don’t see them signing an aged veteran like that, more go with one of the younger guys, but it could happen.

Probably a good chance Fitz would get benched at some point during the year anyway- after one of those epic turnover games he tends to have.

I just don’t see them signing an aged veteran like that, more go with one of the younger guys, but it could happen.

Probably a good chance Fitz would get benched at some point during the year anyway- after one of those epic turnover games he tends to have.

you mean one of those epic turnover 3 games in a row binges lol

Back
Top Bottom