Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility

One source joked this week the Dolphins will give Luke Falk, who was on injured reserve as a rookie in 2018, and recently signed Jake Rudock, a chance to show their abilities. One of those might actually start games for the Dolphins in the coming season

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-salguero/article225285760.html#storylink=cpy

From Armando this morning- I think we could see something like this, could be a real painful year ahead.

Last edited:
Look for musical chairs quarterbacking in 2019. No doubt it will be refreshing.

I just don’t see them signing an aged veteran like that, more go with one of the younger guys, but it could happen.

Probably a good chance Fitz would get benched at some point during the year anyway- after one of those epic turnover games he tends to have.

He had 4 400 yard games last year out of 7 starts. I would take that over what we were fed last year - a qb who can’t top 400 in 3 games combined.

I don’t think they will sign him but if they did at least the team would be fun to watch.

One source joked this week the Dolphins will give Luke Falk, who was on injured reserve as a rookie in 2018, and recently signed Jake Rudock, a chance to show their abilities. One of those might actually start games for the Dolphins in the coming season

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-salguero/article225285760.html#storylink=cpy

From Armando this morning- I think we could see something like this, could be a real painful yeat ahead.

now that's how you put the plan to use. and then tua pulls a luck and stays in school lol

Better numbers than a 3rd round qbs first 17 nfl starts.

And gases only goal was to increase Tannehills stats and he failed miserably.

Once again poll all 32 nfl gms and 32/32 would take Brissett over tannehill.

I'd love for you to back this up with anything other than your personal, kind of ridiculously obsessive, feelings.

painful would be another tanny season. that is the only thing which is totally unacceptable. ill take either over him.

Back
Top Bottom